Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Welcome... to the Vaudeville Side Show

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can practically smell August coming around the corner, because well... it is. Sunday will mark the very first day in August, which means for many of you (myself included) the recommencement of your formal education is rapidly approaching. For many of you this may be your first step into High School, into Middle School, or into that big bright world that is college. For others (myself included again) you are somewhere in the middle, enjoying yourself and going through the motions. We are all in different places, at different times and are going in different directions. The very thing that brings us all together however is one thing... anticipation. In the midst of summer, school was a blip on the radar of our things to do list, for many of us that is changing ever so quickly.

Now... we are scanning the closet (I am rearranging mine personally), shopping, and working diligently to get those final sets of your excerise routine, in order to be in the best shape to make that first appearance on your respective school's campus. As anti-climatic as the rest of the year (or even the first day for that matter) may be or even the fact that for many of us this will be our thirteenth (for all of my incoming college freshman) "first day" in a row, that same anticipation comes over us year after year. To those of you who may have stumbled upon the site during the middle of the school year or even the summer... you are especially excited as you (hopefully) have taken great steps over the summer to become the man that you have dreamed to be.

To those of you who have had the pleasure (myself included) of being on this site for a while now, who have changed for the better, and now are taking the necessary steps to be the man that you want to be, we are just as excited... as every new school year brings about new challenges, new attitudes, and of course... new women. ;) To my High School and College freshmen, you are perhaps the most excited out of all of us as you are entering a whole new world... a world which you know little to nothing about. Not only are you excited then... you may also be nervous.

Everyday that you awake, and every second that passes are moments that may be the catalyst for greatness or complete failure. This is a permanent variable that is beyond our control. All that this means is that we do our absolute best with what life presents to us... be it good or bad.

With all of that in mind, do everything that you need to do in order to prepare yourself for the next nine months ahead... this time... you make it the best that you have ever had.

Reloaded...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
College here I come....headfirst:p

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
August also means for me football and running my ass off lol but Junior year is def going be my best year so far in life. It's kind of hard topping off the years past since each year in high school it becomes more fun but time flys when your having fun. Good luck everyone with improving I know evryday I becoming a better person

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, as always, your writing is excellent. Very inspirational. Keep it up!

~ivan

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first chance to use the tips I have heard on here. I will do you well fellow DJs!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lack apprehension :) Kind of boring.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, 18 days till i move to school. I think this is the first time i'm actually excited to go to school. Getting a new wardrobe, lost weight, polished my skills. All i got to say, is TTU watch out!

Great post Matrix.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gearing up for my Soph year of College this time around, and it's just as [agrivatingly] exciting as any other first day of school.

Here's why:

Not to take away any of the thunder from High School, because HS rocks, but college may very well rock harder. In a High School school, you'll see like, I dont know...1500 - 2000 total people in a BIG school (I had around 900). In my college, which is still quite small compared to some campuses, I'll see about 8000. In high school, you get to know a lot of those people you go to school with pretty well...well, I've got about 7900+ that I don't know for sh!t yet, seeing as how I only went there for the 2nd semester last year (transfer). I'll tell ya what - With the 6:1 girl-to-guy ratio, CableLight is tagging some mad ass this next year. I'm saying - Pvssy is going to rain from the heavens like no one's business, b!tches. It's so on, it's even more on than Donkey Kong.

Oh...yeah...and some studying, learning, etc...I'll get all that good stuff done too.