Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weirdest thing ever said by a girl to me

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in my calc class, and I know I was doing a good job djing her. Always ended conversations on an up note, some kino and some inuendo. I've only been talking to her for a few days now and she's not the type to go for the direct number close (gotta spend like a few days building up rapport)

Now i didnt understand a problem today in math, so unlike all the other retards who just sit quietly while they dont understand something, I actually told the teacher that I had no f**ing clue what he just did so he spent ten minutes explaining the problem to me. I didnt act at all unconfident when I asked the teacher and I dont think anyone did mind (dont really care if anyone did).

But right after this she looks over at me and says "I thought I liked you but your pretty stupid."

I dont think it was female "****y funny" cuz she seemed serious.

I just played it off like I didn't care she said that but it really ticked me off and Im thinking about NEXTING the biznatch on principle.

Any ideas on why she would say something like that?

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this comment caught me totally off gaurd, any ideas at all?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler

Any ideas on why she would say something like that?
Because she is an obvious b*tch and thinks you are stupid?

Hello? Is that not obvious? And why are you bugging us about this? I'm sure you know how to handle guys that call you stupid, so girls shouldn't be any different.

Want to never be called stupid again? Improve your spelling.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your just trying to be a dyck wuwd, but thats not at all what I meant in my post. She is not a biitch, normally she is really nice. That comment caught me totally off guard because she usually asks me for help with school work and I never try to make myself sound stupid. In fact I know I never did sound stupid in front of her( or ever :)) My question is could this be some weird for of chick c+f or something i don't know about?

and WUWD, some of your posts are pretty good on how to get chicks but every time you reply to me you just try to sound like an ass hole, im not here to make enemies, im here to get DJ advice, so from now on please refrain from even reading any of my posts--cuz i doubt you'll try to help

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is weird!

Well, this is puzzeling, I think i would ignore this if she is generally a nice girl or whatever. But if it happens again say something like well your no genuis either.

If you say somehtign like this be sure to play it off as c+f.

Forbin

Reaction score
Wow, you've got hot girls in your calc class?

I must say I'm jealous...:eek:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler

I know your just trying to be a dyck wuwd, but thats not at all what I meant in my post.
I'm not trying to be a "dyck". I'm simultaneously helping you and reducing the trash-like methods of typing on the forum.

She is not a biitch, normally she is really nice. That comment caught me totally off guard because she usually asks me for help with school work and I never try to make myself sound stupid. In fact I know I never did sound stupid in front of her( or ever :)) My question is could this be some weird for of chick c+f or something i don't know about?
Good question.

and WUWD, some of your posts are pretty good on how to get chicks but every time you reply to me you just try to sound like an ass hole, im not here to make enemies, im here to get DJ advice, so from now on please refrain from even reading any of my posts--cuz i doubt you'll try to help
Helping is what I do. But when i see something REALLY stupid, I am not going to keep my mouth shut. And I'm not being an assh0le. Tough love. Eventually you'll thank me.;) Did you think Cablelight cut me any slack when I was a newbie, and he was somewhere above newbie status? Hell no. That punk ruined me every chance he got. Maybe he still remembers it. Haha good old days. :D

And I will read your posts because they are there for the public, and I'm one of the best information sources you'll find around here. And if you think I'm being an assh0le (and I'm not, you should see me when I being to swear :). Rare moment when that happens.

Just have proper typing. The language of America is english, not ebonics. I guarantee if you type normally my "assh0le" rating will drop out of sight. Just doing my part to making the forum more effective and productive.

See you around ;)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the record, I'd still be giving you sh!t today if I had the time or the want, beeyotch. :eek:

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my post was in good english, albiet quickly typed and not punctuated,

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Just for the record, I'd still be giving you sh!t today if I had the time or the want, beeyotch. :eek:
As of the time of this writing, you have been online 2 hours 37 minutes.

Lol. We're buddies.:D