Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird...

anti-flag87

Reaction score
WEll as it's apparent, I'm new to this forum. Well, there is this girl in my classes. Whenever i see her in the hallways seh always smiles at me and greets me. Also in class she constantly finds ways to talk to me by askingme trivial questions, when she could just ask her firend who sits to the right of her(i sit in front, so i hvae to turn around). Also, one dayright after class she just runs up t o me with a camera and asks if she can take a picture of me. I say"hmm to think bout it" and right before ic an say sumting like"can i pose" she says "ill take it anyway" and takes it. She then giggles and runs away. Later on when i asked her later on y she took it and she jus replied" with " y u dunt want me to take ure picture?" I said it didn't matter and I asked her again why she took it and she smiled and shrugged, saying"i dont know".

Now this girl is fairly attractive. I just wanted to know what this couldve meant(like if she lieks me or sumting)

Any feedback would be appreciated!!

peace

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it seems like she lieks you.....

But do not try to analyze her. That only leads to more confusion. If you realy care, and it bother you so much (and you know it does ;)) then ask her out. It seems she would accept.

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is into you. If you like her, take her out and show her a good time. Its not brain surgery thank god.

anti-flag87

Reaction score
Ight, thanx. i thought as much illa sk her out when ig et back to school.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She definitely wants you. Make sure you take care of her...