Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird scenario

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I recently made acquintances with a new lady friend. We are simply fvck buddies, nothing more. We are neighbours and it so happens that she is the ex-wife of one of my employees. This combined with the fact that I live in a small town and have a reputation to uphold, I do not want people to know that we are sleeping together.

She has told me as well that the secretiveness of our rendezvous' is a turn on to her as well. That being said, I keep everything about me a secret, I do not want her to get attached to me in any sense. I make it no secret that I leave town for weeks on end and see other women constantly when I am on the road.

Now the part that I find weird. Although we are only sex buddies when we actually have sex, we have sex as a couple normally would. Traditionally when I have had sex w/ a fvck buddy, kissing or affection has typically not been involved.

It just seems weird to me that when we are having sex, its more intimate than what I normally am use to with someone who isn't my girlfriend.

What have other people felt in this scenario. Am I being paranoid because she shows interest in me or is it normal?

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience this is normal.

I've never has a ONS where heavy kissing was not involved - I actually think what you are experiencing is not normal.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a novel thought ...

... you might care for her more than you think.

Also, if it turns out to be a relationship or whatever, the only people who should care are you and her, screw your small town.

For some of my life I worried about what society thought, then I realized that society is wrong most of the time. I know you're from Canada, but my U.S. society didn't allow blacks to vote until the 1960's, and has a very racist/sexist/hate-filled history.

When I looked at the big picture I decided that why should I let that kind of society determine my actions?

I know I'm a little off topic here, but you might care for this gal, and if you do, screw society. It never really helped you anyway.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Here's a novel thought ...

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... you might care for her more than you think.
I don't and that's why I find the situation weird.

Also, if it turns out to be a relationship or whatever, the only people who should care are you and her, screw your small town.
Under no circumstances would I enter into a relationship with this women. I left out a lot of details about her because I thought they were irrelevant. She does not even come close to my LTR standards.

For some of my life I worried about what society thought, then I realized that society is wrong most of the time. I know you're from Canada, but my U.S. society didn't allow blacks to vote until the 1960's, and has a very racist/sexist/hate-filled history.

When I looked at the big picture I decided that why should I let that kind of society determine my actions?

I know I'm a little off topic here, but you might care for this gal, and if you do, screw society. It never really helped you anyway.
I have always taken the same approach with regards to women and society in my life. However, in this case, she is not worth anything more to me than a piece for the odd time that I am home.