Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird question for people in Texas

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone in Texas, does anyone know any steak places that have giant steaks that you can eat in an hour to have it free?

I've always wanted to try that out and see how well I can do. I'm skinny, but can eat...I could be the next Koyboyashi! :p

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember going to one of those before, on my way to Philmont. I was only 12 or so at the time so I can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure a Texan can probably give you some good advice. A word to the wise, be careful - if you can't eat that whole 64oz or whatever size they cut in that time frame, you end up paying for it! You might want to practice by buying a few cheap steaks from your grocery store and scarfing them down...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
I remember going to one of those before, on my way to Philmont. I was only 12 or so at the time so I can't remember the name, but I'm pretty sure a Texan can probably give you some good advice. A word to the wise, be careful - if you can't eat that whole 64oz or whatever size they cut in that time frame, you end up paying for it! You might want to practice by buying a few cheap steaks from your grocery store and scarfing them down...
If you have seen me eat, you will know that the 64 in an hour is NOT a problem. Just ask my girl. :p ;)

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
My God...this man eats enough to feed a third world country...and then goes back for more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fist_of_Fury
My God...this man eats enough to feed a third world country...and then goes back for more...
So do you. Along with enough salt for the pretzel factory. :p

But, we manage to keep the weight off each other. :D ;)

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
:p

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fist_of_Fury
*looks at waist* i dunno.. i think you're starting to slack off...you need to be here....:D
Thursday night. ;)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah no joke...

Just look for a billboard along the highway, there should be plenty.

Just don't get over your head eternal. 64 oz in an hour is harder than it sounds. Plus thats one expensive bill if you can't get it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Yeah no joke...

Just look for a billboard along the highway, there should be plenty.

Just don't get over your head eternal. 64 oz in an hour is harder than it sounds. Plus thats one expensive bill if you can't get it.
Trust me man, I never underestimate myself...Besides, the bill is motivation. ;)

I'll invite you all out there when I do it.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
If you have seen me eat, you will know that the 64 in an hour is NOT a problem. Just ask my girl. :p ;)
eat what?

64 for in an hour?

Do you mean 69?

Ask your girl.....mmm:confused: