“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Weekend primer

flagrant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I see visions of curvaceous bodies moving to music....
I see women in skin tight outfits swaying their ample hips.....
I see long luscious legs, framed by pumps, accentuated by sheer stockings, capped with short skirts moving on the dance floor....
I see a cool, moist sweat breaking out on smooth, soft skin as women move to the beat.....
I see pouty lips partly open as the primal energy races through their bodies....
I see women with hunger in their eyes, playing the game we all love to win....
Yes, my friends, the weekend is upon us and a man's fancy turns to ass-slapping...like, as if we think of anything butt.... :) (pardon the pun)
You must make plans to enjoy the weekend and practice your DJ techniques... Preferably somewhere with an abundance of leather and lace and PVC.

:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top