Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Week off the gym diet ??

Lebond

Don Juan
Reaction score
As part of my recovering AFC program I have just completed 8 weeks hard training on a high protein diet as an effort to bulk up. I've made awesome gains in size but have also put on some fat. I am 5'10" about 190 lbs.

I plan on taking next week off training although it will be hard as I have become addicted to going to the gym. Have any of you guys got any suggestions about dieting. Should I just eat the same amount as I do when I am training or should I cut down on the carbs ??

Any suggestions guys ??

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say definitely cut back a little bit. If you're not lifting or doing any strenuous activities ur body is gonna counter by storing cals and carbs as fat.

keep the protein intake up but cut back a little on carbs and fats and sugars.

good luck and keep training hard

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flyguy3663:
I say definitely cut back a little bit. If you're not lifting or doing any strenuous activities ur body is gonna counter by storing cals and carbs as fat.

keep the protein intake up but cut back a little on carbs and fats and sugars.

good luck and keep training hard
for a week?? I highly doubt it.

Eat what you were eating on the 8 week diet. Your body could use the calories for recovery. If anything make sure to get some serious ZZZs during your week off.. that's probably even more important than what you do or don't eat.

peace,
D