"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Week 1 complete.

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
Finished Week 1

1) I think I did everything good.
2)My main problem was getting people to make eye contact with me. People were usually startled or mumbled a hi. Aknowledged hi's were accompanied by a smile and a sexy voice.
3)I feel I grew a lot in the first week and I am all around a better person.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Good job man. Care to elaborate on any specific situations?
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Congrats bro. Just keep going at it, its just the first week and you already feel alot better. You will become so much more polished the more practice you get. Keep at it and keep us posted.
 

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Tallahassee/Cleveland
i got a 28 yo engaged women's phone number. she seemed very interested holding close eye contact with a long, warm, hug, a could have kissed her but i didn't because I didn't want to **** up her situation. At another party another girl seemed interested but i didn't give enough kino so she lost interest. I feel stuipid but I learned.
 
Top