Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Website about Car maintenance

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The internet is often a great way to find information. My car is having some problems right now and I thought wouldn't it be great if there was a website about car maintenance? Wouldn't it be great if it had a troubleshooting faq? Or even an online forum where you could ask for advice? Or just some great free information about car maintenance and repair that people could do at home without taking it to a mechanic?

And wouldn't it be great if one of you knew of such a website and gave me the url?

(couldn't find anything decent with google)

WastelandWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of car problems are you having?

Brakes, engine, trans, steering, suspension?

What's the year make and model of your vehicle?

There are plenty of good web forums, but more info is needed.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1990, Grand am.

There is most likely something wrong with the breaks. Whenever I use them it makes a noise and then comes to a jerking, bouncing stop; it almost feels like my car sinks.

It's great if you want to solve my specific problem, but I'm also looking for a place where I'll be able to learn about this kind of stuff on my own so I won't be so uneducated about it and won't have to bother someone every time something goes wrong. In this case, I can't afford to take it to a mechanic and it isn't worth it anyway because the car is not worth enough to pay anymore to get it fixed (I just paid $350 to get it fixed for something else). That's why I want to see if there's anything I can do for it myself before I consider taking it to a mechanic or getting another car.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, that should help out. thanks a lot.