Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weading tommorow and im a part of it some help please.

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tommorow im going to be in my brothers weading im wearing a tux and am going to be a gromsman. last weading I went to I sat at a table and was anti social (I was fine intill about 4 kids came around me and made noise. but this time no kids are invited but some are comeing like 5 bastards brats....)

anyway I dont want to be like that again. im driveing in a limo I wanna be social in there to "the life of the party" I wanna make conversatition there is going to be two hotties my age in the limo (one is taken though the prettyer one) btw today is my birthday :p 17' so yeah damn I hope im in a good mood like I am today ive been real social today talked to strangers and even three women.

so im gonna need some advice on what is some good ways to ask women to dance with me? I think the "do you wanna dance" line is kind of not gonna work I need something better I was thinking about makeing small talk and saying "maybe well dance latter" and then come back latter and ask.

now... I only know to how slow dance (thinks to my bros soon to be wife she tought me a long time ago) so will that be a problem?

and if anyone has some good ideas on how to make this night enjoyable for me please do speak up.

I also plain to pratice DJ skills and maybe even get some numbers :p

ill be giveing a report im hopeing to give good news im gonna be social im gfonna be social!

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah man common no tips? im heading out the door in 1 hour and im felling nervous damn hummmmmmmmmm mannnnnnnn......

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That nervousness might prevent you from having much fun. Just loosen up and try to have fun... your bro is getting married.. celebrate it. Be happy for the guy. Just go out and try not to be self-conscious. That way, you will be happy, girls will see that you are happy and having fun (instead of sitting in the corner trying to devise the perfect plan for asking someone to dance), and they will want to be near you, and your brother will see you smiling and having a great time.. and if you are happy at his wedding it will show that you are happy about his marriage.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, a fellow Pisces! Rock on.

Now that I got that out of my system...

This is a wedding, some one elses big day, so no pressure on you. Plus you're a groomsman (this translates into a probability of getting action equal to that of about prom night...). And as if that wasn't enough, you'll be pimpin it in a Tux all fly like.

Wtf are you worried about? This is a festive occasion, so be festive, make it your goal to enjoy the evening as much as humanly possible.

As for how to ask a girl to dance, here's how'd I'd do it given these particular set of circumstances. Wait until the music starts slowing in tempo. Pick the hottest woman you can find of your approximate age. Bow slightly and finally, asking for the pleasure of her company on the dance floor. (Pisces tend to be excellent dancers, btw) Oh yeah, and talking usually comes after dancing...

In summary, you got it made in the shade. Don't even stress because that's about the only thing that'll ruin your time today. And when you get back, fill us in on how you fared with the fair ladies...

-CyranoDeBergerac