Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We do what we do and then we die

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a philosophic post.

Have anyone asked why people do what they do, even us... Why such crazy behaviors out there... Why human being can be such selfish and ignorant...

If... We are all going to die?

Is that a desperate attempt to in some way fullfil the pain and fear of death?

All those dreams sold out there. Isnt that insane? Even the ones who have such power... It seems just like a child who cant accept a "no" from life. And then, the need to live in some fantasy to prove themselves some value, cause then ego doesnt feel so sad.

I think some people just didn't realize that running away from that physical death is also killing their whole experience here. It seems our society, our spitirual side is already dead... We are just waiting our bodies leave this existence.

Did anyone imagined if in some point of all that thing... Comes a new being... Evolved and superior than us, some will appreciate, some will get crazy, or maybe we would even exist anymore.

I was at my uncle's farm last weekend... And I've spent some time on a chair withou any lights or eletronics... And a little dog there was lying on top of my breasts sleeping and feeling safe, it seems like the most pleasurable moment for that dog... And I felt a good energy and affection in this tiny moment with this tiny being. That moment I felt something meaningful... Those little and simple moments in life that we experience such joy.

If Life came on chaos... Something really big is coming from all that chaos we are creating in this world.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add:

And of course there is such amazing think humans created over our existence... Maybe those ones woke up to what was really meaningful.

And those new generations should not foeget about that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was sure there was no life or anything after death, I would have much more fun now without being concerned of future accountability.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was sure there was no life or anything after death, I would have much more fun now without being concerned of future accountability.
Think the same man.

What do you think there is after death?

I dont think this life is the only thing we will experience... I think that maybe our energy will evolve yo something bigger or another form of life.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Have you listened to Alan Watts? (it's not that "he has all the answers", rather he asks some thought provoking questions in which you can engage arriving at your own conclusions...)

The Toa of Philosophy (full lecture)

Alan Watts: What happens after we die?

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think the same man.

What do you think there is after death?

I dont think this life is the only thing we will experience... I think that maybe our energy will evolve yo something bigger or another form of life.
I agree... I don’t think our primitive brains can grasp or comprehend what exists after this physical existence. Hell... just the concept of infinity is too hard to comprehend.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't fear death, it's inevitable. I do fear not having lived when the day comes though.

If I was sure there was a life or anything after death, I wouldn't feel the pressure to live a full life. I'm not willing to gamble away what may very well be my one and only life on a hunch that there's more to come when I have no clue.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you listened to Alan Watts? (it's not that "he has all the answers", rather he asks some thought provoking questions in which you can engage arriving at your own conclusions...)

The Toa of Philosophy (full lecture)

Alan Watts: What happens after we die?
Seems interesting! Gonna check that! Thanks =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree... I don’t think our primitive brains can grasp or comprehend what exists after this physical existence. Hell... just the concept of infinity is too hard to comprehend.
Thats true man! And this is also amazing... Sometime I try to think about what created everything, and what created that thing that created everything... Its like a loop and it doesnt seems to have a start point based on the idea that something create anything.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't fear death, it's inevitable. I do fear not having lived when the day comes though.

If I was sure there was a life or anything after death, I wouldn't feel the pressure to live a full life. I'm not willing to gamble away what may very well be my one and only life on a hunch that there's more to come when I have no clue.
Maybe what give taste to life is that doubt about what comes next.

If we know what comes next, maybe we would not value this experience we are living in.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true man! And this is also amazing... Sometime I try to think about what created everything, and what created that thing that created everything... Its like a loop and it doesnt seems to have a start point based on the idea that something create anything.
that’s right where I short circuit as well! The beginning...I get there and it’s like my mind gets an error message. Someone much wiser and much more in tune than me made a good point and said if you think as a physical being in the 3rd dimension you can’t get answers to questions regarding a dimension where time doesn’t even exist.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know that there even is a starting point. Physicists are now walking away from the idea of the big bang because it fails to explain the current makeup of the universe, and they are even starting to realize that matter really is nothing but energy.

https://phys.org/news/2020-12-fragments-energynot-particlesmay-fundamental-blocks.html

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s right where I short circuit as well! The beginning...I get there and it’s like my mind gets an error message. Someone much wiser and much more in tune than me made a good point and said if you think as a physical being in the 3rd dimension you can’t get answers to questions regarding a dimension where time doesn’t even exist.
Thats a very good idea! Liked that!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

christie

Banned
Reaction score
We don't know that there even is a starting point. Physicists are now walking away from the idea of the big bang because it fails to explain the current makeup of the universe, and they are even starting to realize that matter really is nothing but energy.

https://phys.org/news/2020-12-fragments-energynot-particlesmay-fundamental-blocks.html
this was cool that they could prove something new like 'fragments of energy' using new math on old problems that had different math to get same answers.
I liked reading the invention and discovery process.