Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We DJs are Beautiful and Cool guys - My theory

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I could not help myself.
This is a theory that I started developing, and I'm posting now as I'm having responses from women that make the theory come true.

When we start DJin', we're all regular guys, and we usually start making friends with other regular guys and regular girls.
We live in the middle world, the world of 6s and 7s, maybe some 5s and maybe some 8s.
Most of the people are like that.

I'm talking about me here, but I'm pretty sure that you'll recognize the scenes in here.

When I started to get into the DJ mindset, I was very different. I had long hair, I was extremely white and had a lot of acne.
My looks didn't get me too far. But I was kinda nice and funny to be around, so I talked to a lot of girls, from 5s to 9s.

But, I wasn't very confident in myself, so my best female friends were the 5s,6s and 7s.

In HS, something very funny happens. The 5,6 and 7 ladies, aren't all those low-confidence not so hot ladies we all hear about...
They're all not hot enough to be 8s and 9s b*tches, who wish they could have the good-looking guys.

They're the " I wanna be a popular girl" kind.

They hate the beautiful girls for the simple fact that they're naturally beautiful.

So, when us, regular guys, talk to them about those girls, they start sayin' a lot of sh*t about them, in hopes to take our courage.

Some of us, may loose the courage, and start to hit on these 5,6,7 b*tches.
They mistreat us on purpose, to feed the aliens that lie in their egos, cause they want to feel better than anyone, they want to be superior.

All right then.

This little blues boy (
), felt really low about his life because of these girls.
But, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel.
I started to love myself more, and stopped listening to them.
My confidence raised.
So I started talking to the hotter girls.

They got shocked. They didn't know how to do.
So they started to say that I'm ugly, and boring.

All right again.

I got myself a nice tan, cut my hair, got rid of acne (still working on it!).
And all the hot girls told me I was looking better, they liked my hair short... this stuff.

So, that gave me confidence to talk to them more often, and get lots of experience.

Here the theory starts:

Girls that used to know you when you were an AFC or a Nice Guy, will say that you're ugly.

I think to myself: Okay, I'm ugly. But I'm friends with those 8s and 9s.
They could talk to any man they want in school.
So I must be very cool !!

The same girls who say you're ugly come to you and say: You're boring.

I think to myself again: All right, I'm so boring like they say. But I'm friends with the 8s and 9s, so I must be very good-looking, otherwise they would'nt talk to me, they have the coolest guys in school at their feet.

Women will talk often, smile and be friendly with men they find attractive.

Attractive splits in two parts:

1 - The smart, funny men, who they love to talk and makes them laugh.
2 - The good-looking man, who are pleasant to their eyes.

The better you are at #1, the better you'll be at #2.

So, the better DJ you are, the more good-looking you'll be to the girls.

We DJs, are Beautiful and Cool guys.

They main argument against this theory was that, girls talked to me maybe because I was too funny and smart, but I wasn't really beautiful.

But I had some things to back me up:

1 - The 9,5 that I'm trying to get, is those girls who don't even look in guys' faces.
She doesn't say hi to almost anyone in the halls, and she doesn't make things easier to guys who try to talk to her. (Try)
She has a boyfriend...
Even so, every now and then she hugs me, and one day out of the blue she started talking about how beautiful my eyes were.

This girl is too picky too be around ugly guys! She wouldn't say that to me or hug me if I wasn't at least an 8 in her concept.

2 - Her best friend, always notices the clothes I'm wearing, and she's always giving me compliments about them.
Things like "nice shoes" or "hey,your T-Shirt
is really cool".
She's a 9, in my school things are really though and the mentality of the most beautiful girls is "I don't have to be nice to people I find ugly".

3 - These should were enough to convince my friends, but this week to others popped up to reinforce things up.
I'm in 10th grade. A really beautiful girl from 11th grade is checking me out. She's got a nice body and a really really beautiful face. She stares, kind of smiles and then looks down, in a sweet shy way.

In my HS, older girls hardly ever talk to younger guys.

4 - Another girl, blondie, packed with the biggest (or second biggest) butt of all the girls in my school, is making a lot of eye contact.
At first my buds laughed at me when I said that, but now they come to me and say: "Dude, that chick is really checking you out."

If I was so ugly like the girlies says, these babes wouldn't even bother looking at me.
And I'm not saying I'm the prettiest guy.
Not at all, but I'm always improving my looks, and specially my personality.

The more you feel great about yourself, the more you love yourself, prettier you get inside.
Then your own body will start to change to adapt to this new beauty you have.

It's true man!

Don't waste your time in the girls who you were friends with in your AFC ou Nice Guy days.
Tell them to f*ck off !!

They tell that you're boring and ugly, but they wish they were in the 8s and 9s places when they laugh their @sses off or when you leave them smilin' after a smooth conversation.

No woman has the right to say that you're ugly and boring, the only one who has is your mother, and even so she never says that
(or if she says she never means it!)

Stop taking their sh!t, and realize that you're a cool,smoth,suave,good looking and really attractive man... girls will feel it in the air.

Let your inner Don Juan shine, for you and for all those poor 8s and 9s who have been poorly treated all over the years.

And about the 5,6,7 b!tches, leave them alone!
They're very likely to get fat and ugly, while you get beatiful and cool.

I know this post is kind of personal experience, but I have some friends who are 'ugly', yet they know the 8s and 9s they 'beautiful' guys only look at.

And I'm sure you'll indentify a lot with this.
Anyways, I'm open to criticism, I always like to hear your opinions.

That's it for now boys, but remember:

We are Don Juans. We are the smoothest and prettiest teenagers of the world.

Peace,

BBB

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like your theory. it was a little hard to understand but it is still good. from my experience i find it to be true. cause i liked this girl (a 9) last year back when i was an AFC at dances i would ask her to dance with me but she would always refuse or make up some dumb excuse. But last saturday i went out with my friends and i saw her so i told my friends to just go do something without me and i talked to her for like and hour. which i couldn't even talk to her for more that 5 minutes before.

Now that i'm a DJ with confidence, charm and charisma i went to a stomp tonight and asked her to dance and she was talking to her friends and ignoring me. i was thinking she was ignoring me i puropose. so i'm like well i'll just wait untill she is done. so i walked back over to my friends for a second. then i went back and asked her to dance with me and she's like well i gotta go pretty soon and i'm like i don't care dance with me for a little while then. so she's like ok. so what i'm saying is she wanted nothing to do with me last year but now she does.

well i think by gaining confidence and feeling 10 times better about my self made me a lot more attractive to her. now i might even be doing something with her on Halloween. well i'm in a really good mood right now feeling all kinds of confident and thinking now that i'm the sh!t. well good post. keep up the good work that us extremly beautiful cool guys do. see ya

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

"One of the most important things in life is showing up."
Keanau Reeves, Hardball

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
thid is very similar to my life attitude which is self improvement, i try to make myself Be the best i can everyday, but as each day passes i must be better.

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COMON BRAZILBOY, thats against the rules, can't bump your own posts, thats like complimenting yourself

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ilyadaimpaler
COMON BRAZILBOY, thats against the rules, can't bump your own posts, thats like complimenting yourself
This specific post is very old, and very funny.
I just wanted to see some reaction to it. It's more like a joke than an actual post.

BBB

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever call me pretty again! Haha, jk :) Seriously, I like the post!