Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We Be Club'N Pt. II

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other thread was too clog'd with useless talk

let's go again...

Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Ok, I think we should have one thread with ONLY club'N knowledge. Post things u learned or noticed to do or NOT to do. A little reference thread all of us can just go back to and take a look before we go out. :D

The greatest thing about this board is knowledge - to share as much as we can is the best thing that can happend.

Here's mine

SMILE

I'll be back for more.

We be Club'N!!!
Here's the link to part 1:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31626

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide

here is my tip - dont be a ***** go and dance with girls.
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. walk into the club and stroll around. Look for the targets that you want.

2. walk up to a target and say

Player "whats your name"
ho: Barbie
Player: Susie my name is Biff, when a good song comes on I want you to come dance with me ok.
Barbie: Ok.
Biff: Aight, I gotta go find my boys so I will come back and pick you up, aight"
Barbie: Ok.

Hopefully you know how to dance, but then you move on to another side of the club where Barbie can't see ya and do the same thing on another girl.

I've used this successfull on numerous times over the last year. It puts the girl in a position where she is waiting just for you, and she will refuse a dance with someone else until you come back cause she has given her word to wait.....

you win all the power and glory
good tip, but the clubs i go to are usually 1 big room, and its very hard not to see that person again within 10 mins. ;)

i dont even ask. i come up, put my hand out and say "lets go dance" and if they try to back out i just say "alirght, last chance, im not waiting on you"

if i am dancing with a girl and her friend comes up to take her away, i just say "you girls should stay and dance, i got no problem with lesbians"
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
i dont even ask. i come up, put my hand out and say "lets go dance" and if they try to back out i just say "alirght, last chance, im not waiting on you"

if i am dancing with a girl and her friend comes up to take her away, i just say "you girls should stay and dance, i got no problem with lesbians"
Originally posted by Massive Attack!!!
After being rejected by the finest girl, others wil seem meaningless. But getting acepted will make you feel invinciable for the rest of the night

Girls that want to dance will be dancing. You dont even have to speak to them, just walk up behind them GENTALLY place your hands on the hips and they'll back that ass up for you.
**Only dance with her for one song, leave her before she pushes you away!

Dont waste your time with the wall flowers that are scare to dance without their friends. If you must dance with her, you'll need to get her friend to come along and this when a WING-MAN becomes handy. You can talk to her while your wing-man reaches for her hand. One will glance at the other and see that she is getting some play from a guy and will not want to be left out.

If one goes the other will follow for 2 reasons:
-Girls hate to be left out while their friends are having fun.
-Girls, like guys dont want to look like chickens infront of their friends.

Control the Alpha-Female and the others will follow, just like group aproaches. I put this to use with a 9/10 success rate.
so u go for the cutest chick in the club? that is what i sometimes do, becuase i get tired of laughing at all AFC's dancing around them not making a move ;)

make sure u at least think the chick is ****able before u dance with her. and if u like to make a move, talk to her. i usually turn the girl around in the middle of the song and put my leg in between hers;)
Originally posted by Bonhomme
Gotta keep that in mind.

And the "alpha female" can be any one. Not necessarily a hottie. Have fun with any gal, and the others will want a piece of the action.

If it's a non-dance situation, pick up on "buying signals," work the personal space, and work your kino. If you're a master of small talk and/or ****y and funny banter, all the better.

Also, it's very important to look good and have your appearance stand out. That can be an instant icebreaker with alpha females and sunshine girls, and that leads to all sorts of good things.
lol, "are u having a good time?" "was it good for you?" by asking questions like that you are just annoying her. if she says no, ull get upset, if she says yes and lies it will upset her. so why even ask?

\about talking in loud clubs. this is the whole point of closing. take her hand and say "Its too loud here, lets go outside" and talk/close all you want there.

You dont have to face everyone, even though it isnt a problem if u are confident. just say to yourself "balls check" and do it. but if u are really shy ;) just walk to the side of girl and make here turn to her side, and talk. this way you wont be facing everyone else.

if she doesnt wanna dance with you cause u touched her, fvck her! she knows she is gonna get touched, she knew that when she was going to the club. dont worry and next.

depends on a situation. one party i was at i saw 5 girls standing in a circle, so i went in the middle of the circle and went "name, name, name, name, name?" and they told me their names, then i talked to them for a min and went on to steal another chick's drink in front of her :p

another tip. dont always give up on a girl who gave u signs but for some reason rejected you (pulled away) she might be playing hard to get. just watch her a couple times afterwards, see if she is staring at you. AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYGIRL IN THE CLUB. if u see a girl looking at you when you look at her, just smile , and say "money" ;)

go get em tigers.
Originally posted by davelmn2003
there may be different opinions on this, but when a girl pulls back, don't always back off.

I was once dancing with this girl who came dancing with me. Then after a while she started to pull back and go to her friend. I followed her and then she turned around and danced with me again (got kissed by her in a few more minutes).
dumbass dont think negative thoughts. always say "im great at talking to girls" and know it.
take her outside and just small talk her.

what's your name?
where do u live?

remeber, dont ask yes/no questions. go open minded, like .

how often do u come here instead of do u come here often?

how far do u live?
do u drive
who do u live with >>these questions are for getting in her panties.

small talk, number close.

biggest thing here guys, for girls giving u a number is not a big thing. i had chicks gimme fake numbers, give me their friends numbers and stuff like that. its all a part of the game, so dont hang on one number, go and get as many as u can.
Originally posted by DominicanDJ
Well when I go up to girl and ask her to dance, sometimes I wait for some eye contact first. Or sometimes I just go up to them and say

"Hey could dance with me the next song or THIS song?"
if she says, no.....I say..
"Ok I won't bother you again, but dance with me this time, don't embarass me in front of everyone" (the dance with you most of the time) Oh yeah say "please".

If they say "I don't know how to dance"
you say......
" Don't worry about it, neither do I, perhaps we can learn together".

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Hey guys, nice thread and some great input here! Oxide you sound like you are fun as hell to party with. If I ever end up in Minnesota, I will be giving you a shout, holmes!

Now, as a Disc Jockey, I consider myself somewhat of an expert on this. So here's my 2 dollars worth of advice.

Rule #1 - Perfecting your groove

Decent dance skills are a MUST! Take some classes, or do what I did and make friends with dancers and learn by observation/mimicking. Practice at home in your undies (a la "Risky Business") Oh, and its not gay if you buy a full-length mirror to perfect those moves..all professional dancers do it. Whatever you do, make sure you dont fall into the zone of the two-step Wanker Shuffle, You know, those guys that only step from side-to-side all night long. Learn to do some turns, twist those hips to the beat, VARY your movements because dancing is a sexual analogy. Many girls read this as

Repetitive dance moves = boring lay
Evolving dance moves = multiple orgasms ;)

Most importantly, go to clubs where you are actually FEELING the music. It is imperative that you have a GREAT time while you sarge !

Rule #2 - Dealing with dancing targets

Keep escalating things and don't give her a chance to change her mind (3s rule). Start with eye contact when you are at arms-length away. Lock eyes and smile while you dance. DON'T take your eyes off her as you approach. Fear should not be a consideration because at this point you are having the time of your life, remember? Get closer to her and keep that eye contact/smile. Once you are in her personal space put one hand on her waist. If she is cool with it, keep escalating the kino and draw her closer to you until your legs are intertwined. Dont hump her leg! twist your hips and get her to follow your movement until you are synchronized. You will get a nice sensual grind going for a minute and then pull away slowly while holding her hand. FOLLOW the music. Raise your arms at the peak moments of the song and dazzle her with your newly acquired moves. Don't touch her ass or tits. Twist your hips as you lower your body and touch the sides of her thighs with your fingertips. Twist your way back up and let your hands trace her sides until you reach her ribs then circle your arms around her and pull her close. Now you slow the pace of the dance and lay on the EC real thick. Do triangular gazing by looking at her eyes deeply while stealing furtive glances at her lips. I sometimes bite my lower lip a little since it is a way of saying "Damn, I am so hot for you". with out having to say it. If you have made it to this point without any resistance, you are almost guaranteed a kiss. If you dont get the kiss, one of my fave moves before I head for the next target is to do a take-away, lick my finger and place it on her hip or shoulder and make that PSSSSSHHH sound like she is hot as hell. They always love this and giggle like crazy!

Rule #3 - Actions speak louder

Talk is cheap and clubs are TERRIBLE for convos. I have picked up girls without saying more than a few words to them. Those words are usually, "Let's ditch this joint and go to the VIP afterhours party my place :D" They come to my place with zero rapport because (A) kino beats rapport any day (B) They are already turned on by my dancing/confidence/spontenaeity.

If you must blabber, get her as far away from the speakers as possible and put your mouth close to her ear and you hand around her waist. Deepen your voice and let your lips grace her earlobe every once in a while. A lot of times she will circle her arms around you and you get full body contact (Does the light get any greener?)

Rule #4 - Keep your head up!

Don't get discouraged when you get turned down. It is easy to let these things get to you and you will feel your energy drained. This is why I suggest going to a place with good music, it will keep you pumped because the girls are just icing on your fun cake! Getting turned down 5 times in a row? It's just tough luck, man. This is a numbers game so keep it moving and dont take sh!t personal. Occasionally you will get a good vibe with a girl and then something will happen to separate you (c0ckblock or whatever) Dont sweat, it..Keep her on the back burner for the night and dance with some other lucky ladies. It's a big turn-on for her to see other chicks having fun with you. You guys made an excellent point here, alot of these girls love to be chased around the club. Circulate your attention and keep visiting your top picks. Persistence destroys resistance!

I could keep writing but I am tired from last night's partying. I came up with a nice C&F routine on the fly though and I will leave you with this:

I approach a hottie I had danced with previously...

ME: So where are you headed now?
HER: I am so tired, I am going straight home.
ME: Do you live far?
HER: Not really I live at XYZ.
ME: Cool,...damn you really do look tired (kino on shoulder) You are going straight to sleep aren't you?
HER: Yeah I am pooped.
ME: You sleeping alone tonight? (sly grin)
HER: (smiles back) Yes.
ME: Really? With all these handsome guys here tonight (point to self) you couldn't find anyone to take home with you?
HER: (laughs)
ME: Now that's a crying shame.
HER: (laughs and shrugs)
ME: Tell you what, I am heading out as well and your house is on the way (blatant lie), let's split a cab!
HER: Sure!

We fluffed a bit in the cab and I put my arm around her because she was cold. I talked about how I love parties and the rush of excitement I feel when I am dancing. As if I am making love to the music and we are one. She was totally DDB on me as we pulled up to her apartment. I asked her if I could use her bathroom because I couldn't wait till I got home. She paid the cab driver and I told him to wait for me. The poor bastard never saw me again!
Originally posted by Livingitup22
This may not help much, but I've found that I have much greater success in nightclubs if I'm more focused on having a good time than on managing a PU. This is an enviroment where having a relaxed DJ mindset, as opposed to a focused one, will make for better results.

Personally, I'm not big into clubbing. Not really my crowd, not really my music. Also, most clubs have an enviroment that assaults my senses (music, lights, smoke, skin etc.) to the point where, by the time I leave, I'm quite happy to be going home. My main motivations for going to bars/nightclubs/pubs is to talk and laugh and catch a buzz with my friends, and maybe have a little flirty conversation to refine my Dj skills if the opportunity presents itself.
All much harder to do in a club (except maybe for the buzz part)
:)

So take my tips with a grain of salt, remembering that I'm lukewarm to nightclubs, though I do have fun on the rare occassions I go:

1. Dance: Because you want to and it's fun. Who the heck cares if you can't do it very well. You'll get better.

2.Don't get too drunk: Having some drinks is all part of the experience, but nobody likes a sloppy drunk. Getting drunk will give you courage, but also take away from your game, and women are far less likely to warm up to you if your noticeable intoxicated.

3.Talk: To everybody, not just girls. Chat up the bartender, the waitress, the guy standing next to you at the bar, AND the girl next to the dancefloor. Some will no doubt act disinterested(they're much more likely to be shy or distracted than offended by you) but most will be pleasant to you. Mingling is fun and vastly underrated. You do it at parties, right? Big Boys are sociable and unafraid of striking up a little conversation.

4. Go with friend(s): If you are quite new to the DJ experience, then going alone to the club and trying to get play is a good way to put some steel in your backbone. I did it a few times during my "recovery" and it helped loads. Good luck, just don't get frustrated. For everyone else, you will have much more fun with your pals than by yourself, and a wingman is a very valuable asset in a nightclub. The second time I went to club by myself, I had a sex close all but clinched, when a vicious little friend got involved and denied me the booty. But that's secondary. Who else is going to laugh with you, instead of just at you, when you take your two left feet out on the floor?

None of these are new ideas, but it's what works for me. Clubs are pretty challenging, even if your quite attractive, so consistently getting positive attention, even with any closes, is something to hang your hat on. Hope it helps.
Beans,

You'd be surprised but I never have to use free drinks/passes. In fact, girls buy me drinks all the time! I think the greatest benefit of being a DJ is social proof. My strategy is to play great tunes and get everyone all worked up and then jump into the crowd every once in a while to dance with the hotties. :sigh: It's tough being me! Most of the time when I am not DJing, I don't flex any status, I am simply a regular guy out having a good time. I create social proof by dancing with multiple girls and that makes all the difference!

Player_Supreme,

It's nice to be appreciated when you have gone through the trouble of color-coding your text. :)
Cheers bro... cheers

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course. we are the club pro's. ;)

fingers, last night iw as partying at my friends house and we had a friend DJ of 8 years spinning in the same room. i talked with him for quite a long time, he told me all about what stuff is good and what DJ-ho's are :p .

i actually grew up on techno music back in russia, and i always wanted to have such a hobby, but right now in a tight spot, or id buy myself some techics 1200 ;)

what kind of tips can u provide for starting out? equipment and things like that?

about dance steps. DO TRAIN, i dance at home when i hear a good song, becuase i used to breakdance and want to get back to it.

DO NOT DO SAME THING. more than half of the guys in the club are standing there moving their legs right-left-right-left.... aif u know how to dance u will be noticed. trust me.

also, this is proven to work by me, when u have this "i do whatever i want and i dotn give a **** if its funny or dorky" girls dig it. lately ive been loving song called "no letting go" by wayne wonder, so when i hear it in the club, i get in the middle, and just star singing it, close my eyes, put my hand on my heart and sing it like im singing it to the most dearest girl in the world. GIRLS go crazy. i see girls touch me, come close and bump and grind. they see that i can be sensative, they know im fun, they know i can dance, they know im the great catch ;)
Oxide, that is an excellent tactic I forgot to mention. The whole lip-sync serenade drives chicks CRAZY! Especially when it is a sappy love song. Fvckin hilarious dude.

Another trick is to really get to know the songs intimately so that you know when a break is about to hit. Freak your moves to match the transitions in the songs, follow the buildup with kino and when the dramatic ambient part of the dance tune comes, you go for the kiss. It takes practice and you will get rejected in the beginning, but once you learn to read her signals and synchronize your moves tightly, your dancefloor game will reach a whole new level..

As for DJing, I would say save up for those Technics man. Dont buy a Gemini or other table because technics is not only the best but they are standard EVRYWHERE you play. If you get accustomed to the pitch shift on a Gemini Table, you are fuct when you make the transition to Technics because they respond differently. You can buy a crap mixer, but dont be cheap on those decks! For now, do what I did when I started out. Find a friend with tables who will let you practice. Save some money for your own decks and also buy records once in a while. I was collecting records for 3 years before I even learned to mix!

In the meantime, keep those brilliant tips coming and I will also post here whenever inspiration strikes.
Originally posted by PRMoon
Living in Las Vegas i could write a text book on proper clubbing practices but I'll tell you the few things that work for me. First obviously is line passes/ VIP cards/free admission/ drinks cards. Get your hands on as many of these as possible. You can get you your boys and some random girls in to a club this way ahead of the typically un holy lines at good times like 10 pm to 1 am which is pretty much prime entery time. You never ever want to wait in the lines especially if you plan on making more then one stop. I waited in the line for Rain in the Palms casino for two and a half hours one time. The whole night was killed pretty much and some of my girls were actually at Club Rio right across the street in VIP and were waiting for a call which I couldn't get because I was in a casino blah blah its a mess never wait in lines.

The other important thing to remember while clubing is you only need 1 to 3 wing men while in a club. It's nice to go out with the boys but face it finding a group of single women who number more then 4 who will all be interested in hangin out with your and your guys will NEVER HAPPEN so keep your numbers reasonable. Also its usually hard to get more then 4 single guys into a club VIP or what not a head of the smokin hot chicks wh are trying the exact same thing. Finally if your like me and you like to do work for your wingmen to show them how much you appreciate them being there its easier to keep track of who you're with, what group of chics you're helping them out with, and you won't have to do too much grenade jumping while there either, if any at all because your numbers are good.

I go to some of the best night clubs in the US and I can tell you there are tons of details to be sorted out as well as tactics to optimize sucess while in the club so this thread is a great way to get some info on a really obsucre ritual that we all hope to master one day.
Originally posted by rastlin2021
I have been clubbing for 2-3 times a week for the past 4 years...

I notice the best way in clubs is still down to 2 things :

- eye contact
- confidence (even your body language must display confidence)

Pickup lines are not that important if you displayed confidence...
go to clubs, look at people. ask guys to show you their best moves. remember, to learn ANYThing new, u have to see it yourself, so dont be afraid to ask a guy about the way he dances.

rotate the hips, follow the beat, move your arms, spin, whatever.
Originally posted by Ar7
Ok here is a very smiple ice breaker...

Me and my friends were dancing in a circle, all laughing about having fun. Then I spotted a HB dancing with her friends next to our group. She was on the opposite side of where I was positioned. So I twisted and turned, laughed and joked and next thing you know, I am right behind her (Position yourself, this is the first step. Try not to make it obvious while doing this) . Back to back, but both of us still dancing within our own group. Then as I did my little dance move I moved back bumping my back to her back (Make it look like a dance move accident. Carefull not to knock her over lol, that will just piss her off. A firm but gentle push enough to get her to change her feet and get her attention). Obviously she turned around to see what/who it was. So did I for It was my duty to say sorry to a lady I had just accidently bumped ;).

A simple excuse to break the ice, nevertheless an excuse. And the best part about it is, she has turned around in curiousity. Hopefully you have bumped her right on the line for her to be curious yet remain below the lines of being furious. There you have it, with a simple move you got an excuse to talk/ kino ( If it's a loud club you need to get close to her in order for her to hear you) + a curious gal (Full proof of rejection, no ones gonna object to a "sorry" in this sort of case). A rejection proof move to test how approachable she is. The only part where you have be carefull is about the whole bumping thing. Do not, I repeat do not knock her over, or break her back with you dynamic break dancing.

How she responds back at your sorry depends on two things

1) How you bumped her (As mentioned earlier)
2) How you say your sorry (I gently place one hand on her shoulders/arms, and other hand gently touching her head back or the side, closing in on one of her ears "sorry". Gotta love the noisy environment in the clubs, more excuse for kino ;). If she doesn't hear you the first time, even better, more excuse to pull her closer towards you. )

From then on the rest is up to you.

I have done this only once intentionally, it just occured to me out of the blue, and guess what?? Dirty dance, followed by number, followed by comming home with me, no prize for guessing what happened next.

It does not get you laid, but it breaks the ice and I find the conversation flowing much better when the ice is broken with a sense of an accident or spontanity rather than a notion of a delibration. This is just one small example, being creative and bringing about the sense of accident/spontanity in your apporach is what its all about.
good tip, ar7, used that one myself before.

beware though, some *****es will turn and go "what the hell did u bump into me for". so smile and just say "accident, or may be it was meant to be ;) "

LOL. i got one GREAT kino one.

im at a club, and it packed , REALLY packed. suddenly Darude=-sandstorm comes up, i jump in the air and keep jumping for like 10 secs to the beat, high up! 10 secs later i get a push in the back, i turn around and it's a girl. I turn away and keep jumping. 5 secs later, another push, i go "wtf" and turn to her, look at her and say "what's going on?"
she says "you are jumping on my feet!" i go "what's the problem?"
"I got sandals on!"
lol poor girl, but hey, i had to do soemthing. so i say "let me make it up to you" and take her into a slow dance.

be spontanious and it will flow ;)

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice suggestions. I'm currently bad at clubbing. There's one thing I've been hoping to see somebody write tho. Some sort of "Club-master" boot camp. As in suggestions for exersizes while in the club, and how to progress.

* Please* :)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting idea, but going to club every week is quite costly, so im not sure how many people can offord it.

Just ask questions you guys have, and we will share our ideas.
Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.;)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up for now.

I'll be posting a lil game I'm do'N with my friends that is really effective soon.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement Oxide.

The most helpfull post I've ever seen on these boards were the DJ-Boot camp by MOTU (God bless you :)). I guess the missing week 8, would be the club guide. So I'll try to form my questions to get what I want to know.

I remember De La Soul stated in some thread that the only ways to attract in a club environment is looks, alphaness, SOCIAL PROOF, and dancing. So I'd suppose the best step is to improve those.

Preperation

Looks:
Quick List
- Shave
- Wear any special type of clothes? Tight? Loose?
- Strong perfume like Jean Paul
- Hair style
Long-term-list
- Work out
- Tan

Dancing
How to become a great club dancer?

I know some swing, which is of no use in a club. I've tried, but it was really hard to follow the rythm. Besides, girls seem unwilling to give you your hand at once (sort of looking at you - "What the hell are you doing?"). Perhaps solution would be more demanding, but swing seem for ballrooms only.
(?)

I'm trying to learn some breakdancing, but these moves requires large space. And I've never seen anybody doing such moves in a club environment in norway anyway. Guess I'm afraid of looking like a male attension *****. Unwarranted?
(?)

Salsa or any other type of dance better suited? Copy off some linedance moves on MTV? Perhaps asking decent looking girls in the club, for a direction to a guy who's a good dancer on the dance-floor.
(?)

Allso this grinding on dance floor. I have no idea at all how you do it? Yes, I've seen it been explained to some degree before, but I guess perhaps it's something you'll have to see. Guess I'll bring a notebook to the club next time.

In-club-Exersizes
Alphaness and Social Proof seem to go pretty much in hand in hand to me. So how to improve those? I saw an article on sosuave about 'the triple approach'. Something like that would work ?

Would love to see some scripted game here.
"When you enter the club you ..... "
"...Then you go to X amount of guys/girls just to talk about..."
"...You go up on the dance floor, then you do...."
"...When you got the basics comfortable, try.... "
"...Do Y Group approaches by doing something like...."
"...Get Q rejections/slaps/weird looks...."
"...Attempt W #/make-out/fck-closes..."

Games to have fun with your guys at the club?

Anybody who feels competent and willing to help out for the job? :)

Last edited: