Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

we are going out but she acts like she doesnt wanna be seen wit me!!

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeha why is that man?
everytime that her friends are not looking she is all over me and kissing me and all that but when some of her friends even if one friend is near her or something she acts like we are totally extrangers.
I realized that today when i approached her.
i start asking her questions just to start a convo but she tried her hardest to make it a quick answer and she didnt even make eye contact with me she seemed like she was looking for somebody else but she really did that cause she didnt want her friend to thinkg that we had something going on.
What should i do? cause she will call me tonight. do i ask her how come that she doesnt wanna be seen with me or do i just play it off and act like nothing happened and do the samthing to her some other time?
OVer the phone she tells me that she loves me at the end of each call (only if i talk her into it) and we talk for hours but face to face is a whole totally story, is like we dont even know each other when some of her friends is there.
How do handle this?

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing games man. FVck her out of spite and then leave that bltch at the side of the road... I mean that in a purely theoretical sense of course:D
If she isn't exactly what you're looking for in a girl then move on, there are plenty of hotties out there.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its probably not you bro.

its probably that she just isn't comfortable with public displays of affection, my girl was like that, just giver her time. or if u don't wanna wait. NEXT HER!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe her friend's think your hideous and make fun of you. :D

But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
They had a problem with his baggy clothes

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, don't go easy on her. She needs to be gutted with a large battle axe...

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
push her away when she tries to kiss you and stuff.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TinyDancer
oh god...avril needs to be punched in the throat
agreed

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you don't want to next her should probably bring it up, but if you do don't go easy on her if she's being a snob let her know how you feel.

Damn im fine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes trying to make it look like shes not into you. Girls do this to prove to their friends that they are "independent". What you do is you wait until she is with her friends, then walk up to her and land one right on her lips. Then says "hey baby wussup". if she pushes you away or acts like she doesnt like you, say "whats your prob? your acting all distant today. your never like this." this will either force her to be real with you around her friends or she will get pissed at you. if she gets pissed, next her.