Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We are all affected by past experiences. How to change that.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
We are all affected by past experiences. They shape the way we think, they are the reason we have doubts, they form deep seated beliefs about ourselves and what we can and can't accomplish.. They may stir up our emotions from time to time, or cause us anxiety in situations, and more.

I learned this technique a while back, which I dub the interrupt and deconstruct technique.
Whenever you are reminded of a bad experience you had, tune into that experience, try and make it vivid, try to remember all the same details, and even conjure up any emotions you had during that experience. Now, imagine that there are a group of clowns walking into that scene and visualize all their details from the big red shoes, to the shiny red nose, clown makeup, imagine them in differeent sizes, tall and lanky, short and fat, coming in with trumpets, cymbals and whatever else to cause a lot of noise, clown music, ruckus. By doing this, we begin to interrupt the pattern of belief/thought/emotion/experience that manifests in our lives and keeps us rigid in some beliefs, and we can then INTERRUPT the pattern and DECONSTRUCT it. The more we do this, the less and less its power over us becomes.. and soon, we can get to a point where the memory and emotions tied to it are almost completely faded. At this point we can either RECONSTRUCT it, or we can simply let it fade by continuing the process.

I hope this helps someone out.

Some examples where this might help:
1) you had an embarrassingly bad date with someone, and it causes you dread and anxiety everytime you go on dates now, and thus causes you to be anxious or in your head and thus you have more "failures" in dating than successes

2) something bad or embarassing happened at your workplace and caused you to feel or think a certain way, caused u to dread work

3) you had an experience in your past where you were flooded with anger by the actions of someone and now you associate that with certain circumstances or individuals, or it triggers your anger at certain times and affects your mood and day