Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WC qualifier, Australia V Uraguay

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww we heart you back Shezz... keep up the field reports :up:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im from england and shezzler you must of been kidding saying the aussies would lose 4-0? come on? they aint that bad. You seem to know your football but that was just a joke!

DoubleJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not just a game and you should know it best considering your free time activities.

DoubleJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol so the problem lies within me?

take a break and think for one minute. is a billion dollar industry just a game? is it just a game when the life of many people in the whole world revolves mainly about soccer espicially the poorer people who have nothing else? is it just a game when people beat each other up because of it? when people even got killed because of it? when "whole nations" get mad and depressed when they miss qualifying to the WC?but yeah it's not that i see things as how they are it is that i have problems with taking it to serious. i never said my life revolves around soccer and it does not but your life does and the life of many other people too so dont ridicule yourself with saying it's only a game nothing more.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
Competed relatively well in the Confeds Cup? Well if you view losing all 3 group matches and finishing with a -5 goal difference then you have a skewed view on soccer.

Harry Kewell is a bum, since his move to Liverpool he has done absolutely nothing! (i know because i watch them every week and my friend goes to the actual games)

Mark Viduka is fat shell of his former self, in his days and Celtic and Leeds i will agree that he was exceptional, but now? No, hes past it.

Brett Emerton is a player i like, hes quick and very good on the ball but he lacks consistency and often strikes me as being lazy on occasions - but on his day he is exceptional.

Whether your home or away in football, it dosnt matter, ive seen teams go to some of the hardest places on earth and get results - York City going to Man Utd and WINNING, Bradford City going to Everton and WINNING, and at the end of the day, although good passing football is pleasing on the eye, whats the use of lots of intricate pretty passing patterns if there is no end product? Argentina passed the ball superbly on Saturday and are a brilliant team to watch...but we won! It dosnt matter if you win by 10 goals to 0 or if you score 1 in the 94th minute to barely scrape through, winning is winning.

Not only that but your straight up contradicting yourself man, saying that history means nothing!! How the fcuk can you say that and then respond by reeling out a list of how bad England have been in the past at various sports and how they cant be compared to the Aussies record! hmmm

Ive been playing compettive football at an high level since i was 8 and watching every week without fail since i was 5, every single soccer show thats on ill try and watch - its a way of life over here man -90% of the population love soccer, im like a (geek mode) damn statto when it comes to this sport and often write match reports for various teams including my own team:

Check out the Barnsley Bullets FC:

http://www.match-night.co.uk/leaguestats/table.php?season_id=21

And also:

http://www.powerleague.co.uk/5-A-si..._league=117560&league_name=THURSDAY+DIV+THREE

I look forward to having a solid convo about soccer with you!

Sarge On...
No problem, I look forward to having one also.

Lets see, history means NOTHING, because it is just that, HISTORY! We are talking about comparing a team now, and another team from NOW. Not as past great uraguayan team.

Like I said, the Aussies are not all in form, how about Alvaro? The man is fat and a shell of his former self. How about their old azz captain?

How about our keeper? How about Cahill?

Home means nothing? You had better check your statistics on that and not just give me a few examples. We are talking on aggregates here, not about the one offs.

Looks like your prediction was a wild one, and is why I laughed. We are through to the WC and because we OUTPLAYED uraguya, YES OUTPLAYED them. If they were so dominant over Aus why have they a loosing record against us? 4-3 to us I beleive? Why have the last 4 matches shown that Australia is just as good as uraguy, with posession and gameplay being equal? How did this leave you to beleive Uraguay would trounce Australia?

You said yourself, your prediction was a "feeling", exactly that, hence why I laughed. It made no logic whatsoever.

History means nothing, as far as a 1 v 1 matchup TODAY. Exactly what the thread topic was asking, did I type my thread topic saying, who has been better throughout history, Uraguay or Australia? NO.

Either way, your brash prediction was obviously that, a brash unthrought reply.

Please justify how you thought Uraguay was going to win 4-0 in Australia? And if you want some examples of home ground meaning a lot, how about you look at home team world cup results of recent times? France winning in France. Japan and South Korea setting all-time records at home. How about England? Wasnt their only WC win IN England? (not sure about that one, but I beleive so).

I have also played soccer at a high level for several years, and have a lot of mates who play internationally.

Maybe your soccer knowledge is more than mine, but there is NO knowledge that could justify a 4-0 win for Uraguay IN Australia, I dont even think a confident Uraguayan would predict such a thing.

Look forward to that convo.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi!!!!

Huge result for the Ausies, considering we are not a football (true football) nation!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i am very suprised but good on them. It should be good watching the world cup and actually seeing your own country playing for once. Go socceroos. :)

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I am glad Uruaguay lost. They are a dirty team, and being a south american myself, I don't like how they play constantly looking for a fight. oh, by the way, GO ECUADOR!!!

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wavejams007
Personally, I am glad Uruaguay lost. They are a dirty team, and being a south american myself, I don't like how they play constantly looking for a fight. oh, by the way, GO ECUADOR!!!
Yea, no crap. I saw on the news that one of the Aussie players said there was a tiff between a Uraguay player and Australian player. The 2 players were angry about something (I think they bumped into each other, don't quote me) when both the teams were walking in the tunnel leading to the field. It ended up with a player being 'held' onto by the neck.

I was shocked when I saw the interview on tv! :eek: