Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Way too much THEORY on this site

logicallefty

Reaction score
My advice here on SS is a great deal how to help a guy get laid with the application of humor and not to be boring like the 99 other guys who want the girl. But more than that its about how to navigate the rough sea of women while preserving yourself as a man. I consider myself a man with many shark bites who managed to live and tell you how not to get bit. Or how to get away when the shark starts to bite.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other people aren't going to tailor their approach, advice and theory to your given needs or outlook. And being a member of an anonymous online forum isn't going to improve your success. Going out and implementing theory and advice, and consistently and resiliently, is the only way to realise change and success.

If you pay attention, most of the more successful guys here actually agree with each other on most issues, give or take a few finer details and individual nuances, rather than disagreeing or rejecting tried and tested theory outright.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The two are not analogous exactly, money and social circle. Wealth is more scarce. You might learn some things about getting rich, and you might receive some gifts or invitations to exclusive events, but people don't give their money away the same way they share their acquaintance and company. If you needed a kidney transplant you wouldn't hang around people just because they have kidneys, either, hoping to receive one.
Sorry bro these points can be argued.

Wealth is not more scarce than women. People part with their money much much easier than social circle. Money is investment, return, logic. Social circle is based on emotional needs of the individual. Any friend would lend you money once he is sure you could pay it back. That same friend is going to let you sleep with his girlfriend best friend?

Anyone with any sense of work ethic can get a loan in 5 minutes. Can that same person get a girl in the same amount of time?

The logic behind the social circle is right, but when the top players say “join a circle that has women, and lead these woman, and these women will introduce you to their hot friends.” Utterly ridiculous.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry bro these points can be argued.

Wealth is not more scarce than women. People part with their money much much easier than social circle. Money is investment, return, logic. Social circle is based on emotional needs of the individual. Any friend would lend you money once he is sure you could pay it back. That same friend is going to let you sleep with his girlfriend best friend?

Anyone with any sense of work ethic can get a loan in 5 minutes. Can that same person get a girl in the same amount of time?

The logic behind the social circle is right, but when the top players say “join a circle that has women, and lead these woman, and these women will introduce you to their hot friends.” Utterly ridiculous.
A loan is not wealth unless you are the creditor.

And I said social circles are more abundant than wealth, not "women" (I'm not sure if you're defining women as females you meet, or seduce). Surely you can meet several women faster than you can make, say $1,000. This was based on your faulty analogy/straw man anyway, and now you're carrying the argument into another area.

You're missing the bigger picture. Go out and enjoy the ride. I don't know where you're getting these quotes from that you post and tear apart.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rabbit hole is the rabbit hole. I think those that, for one reason or another, were not 'socialized properly' and try to re-find that paradise lost through theory are doomed. Theory is by its nature introspective and anti-social.

So what to do. Take all theory with a grain of salt, and learn to follow your instincts more, which are as much social as they are natural.