Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Water filter?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m looking for a good water filter. One that removes estrogen in particular. I know that we have a lot of estrogen in our drinking water in the US so I’m wondering what is a good water filter that can get rid of it. There’s this one company called Berkley that is a total scam, so if any of you suggest it to me, gfys. I’m looking for a legitimate one. Any suggestions?

Billtx49

Reaction score
‘Berkey’ water filtration systems are well established and state of the art that can remove pharmaceutical drugs, many hormones, and some estrogen content from drinking water.…
Being concerned about more than that reveals other issues.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
‘Berkey’ water filtration systems are well established and state of the art that can remove pharmaceutical drugs, many hormones, and some estrogen content from drinking water.…
Being concerned about more than that reveals other issues.
How do we know though? I checked their website and their videos. It’s like someone spoke into one of those mics that change your voice to sound a certain way. Not only that, but their website has grammatical and spelling errors that not even a third grader would make. It’s super suspicious. Even in their videos, they’re like ‘we never conducted any tests ourselves and so we make no claim about our filtering system. But these OTHER people have good ratings so ours is too’. It’s so stupid.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I first learned about and did research on them over 20 years ago. If you don’t like the products they sell, find another company. Google is your friend if you’re willing to invest in the time needed to learn…

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I first learned about and did research on them over 20 years ago. If you don’t like the products they sell, find another company. Google is your friend if you’re willing to invest in the time needed to learn…
Can you elaborate on what you mean by “did research on”?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I would if my goal was to educate you, but it’s not. 20 years ago they made the best and as I remember most expensive system available for what I wanted.
Now it’s your job to search for what you want and water filters don’t relate on this forum to men, women, or their interactions.
I suggest you find some survival or health conscious home sites if you can’t do Google…

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would if my goal was to educate you, but it’s not. 20 years ago they made the best and as I remember most expensive system available for what I wanted.
Now it’s your job to search for what you want and water filters don’t relate on this forum to men, women, or their interactions.
I suggest you find some survival or health conscious home sites if you can’t do Google…
This guy...

What I meant was, did you actually conduct your own empirical research on this? As in, you went over to their manufacturing facility? Or you bought one of their systems and tested it yourself via chemical testing or electrode sensors and compared the results to other water purifiers?

Or did you just read some pamphlet talking about water filtering?

This makes a difference. And it does relate to women in the sense that all the **** they’re putting in the water now is a form of light chemical castration on men. I’m sure you’ve heard about the decline of testosterone, right? Well it’s because of stuff like this. Maybe you don’t care about your balls shrinking while being played a sucker for some scammy equipment, but that’s just not my thing...