Capi Crimini
Banned
k. here's my dilema.
Okay I need to know what to do ona movie date(not really a date.). I sorta got sucked into one accidentally. lol. Here's my major problem.
K I was in class joking around wit one chick and we have to read "to kill a mocking bird" so we was goofing around and it turned out at the end i had 'agreed' to go over to her house sumtime and watch it wit her. She's jus a good friend. Neither of us are in the position for a relationship right now though we flirt wit each other alot. To many problems to start one. I don't wanna jus blow her off. So I don't know what to do. If i go I need to really watch the movie but I also jus don't wanna sit there for however long the **** is. SO here's my options as I see them
1. Blow her off
2. Go there and jus watch the movie(sumone say boring)
Also I need help on how to act durign a movie. LIke... OK whatever jus give me tips. U need more info ask
Okay I need to know what to do ona movie date(not really a date.). I sorta got sucked into one accidentally. lol. Here's my major problem.
K I was in class joking around wit one chick and we have to read "to kill a mocking bird" so we was goofing around and it turned out at the end i had 'agreed' to go over to her house sumtime and watch it wit her. She's jus a good friend. Neither of us are in the position for a relationship right now though we flirt wit each other alot. To many problems to start one. I don't wanna jus blow her off. So I don't know what to do. If i go I need to really watch the movie but I also jus don't wanna sit there for however long the **** is. SO here's my options as I see them
1. Blow her off
2. Go there and jus watch the movie(sumone say boring)
Also I need help on how to act durign a movie. LIke... OK whatever jus give me tips. U need more info ask