Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wat do u do when...

Reaction score
last night me and my friend were hanging out with two chicks at his house. we were drinking and smoking and were all pretty ****ed up. now both me and my friend have liked one of the girls for a long time. so we were just both gaming her and **** but she kept going for him and sitting on his lap and kissing him and ****. i did the best i could but she just wanted him. then they did a three way make out sesh and i just sat there and watch. then they had to go home. so now it looks like my buddy is gonna hook up with that chick that i've really liked for a long time. it's real frustrating i was kinda pissed but wat am i supposed to do in that situation and wat can i do in the future. btw my buddy has ****ed like 20 girls and im still a virgin so he has a big advantage. but dammit dude i want that chick so bad!!

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck man. I was in the same situation one time. I had a friend where I worked named Brooke. I always hit on her and tried gaming her..but I was in my AFC days so...

Anyways, she invited me to come over to drink and watch a movie with some of her friends. So I brought some of my boys over. I wanted to fvck her but she started hitting on my friend Tony, who was showing her no real interest. In fact he TRIED to hook me up, but she kept saying she only liked me as a friend.

Towards the end of the night I said "Look man. She doesn't like me. She wants you, and I wouldn't be a good friend if I got mad at you because she doesnt like me". So they had screaming sex that night. I could hear them 2 rooms away. But I felt good in the end because he was my friend and I basically got him laid.

The moral of the story: Girls come and go. Friends can stay there forever.

Not only that. Its not that she likes him....she doesn't like you. If your friend wasn't there she'd probably hook up with someone else.

Reaction score
yea dude i know. but the thing is i hang out with hot girls but i still want this girl dude. i just think shes so hot. i know i have oneitis but i hang out with hot girls but i still want her. and the thing is she wants to hang out all the time but i just have never made a move on her. last night i would have but my friend jumped on her before i could. sucks....

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian,

You're frustrated, but GSR is right, don't punish your friend.....instead take a good look at yourself and ask what you need to do to get better. Hell, even ask your friend for suggestions.....if he's a good friend, he'll help you out, just don't get angry at what he says.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
LaDanian Tomlinson said:
yea dude i know. but the thing is i hang out with hot girls but i still want this girl dude. i just think shes so hot. i know i have oneitis but i hang out with hot girls but i still want her. and the thing is she wants to hang out all the time but i just have never made a move on her. last night i would have but my friend jumped on her before i could. sucks....
You'll never get this girl. Unless maybe, you win the lottery.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ 92 GSR-4....you didnt get your friend laid, you gave him your ok on gettin laid. He got laid all on his own.

Anyways, you sound like you arent taking the initiative or being as interesting or fun is your friend. WTF @ them having a threesome and you just sitting there. Idda whipped my **** out and started chasin people around the room. Aite maybe not that extreme but seriously, when the other two are making out, that is your cue to make a move on the other shorty, not wait for her to get bored and hop in with your friend and his girl

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ YES, exactly. Don't just sit around being all "So.... what do you wanna do?" Real men take intiative.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
lol @ 92 GSR-4....you didnt get your friend laid, you gave him your ok on gettin laid. He got laid all on his own.
Yeah he did. Unfortunately for me his personality was non-AFCish and I was a flaming AFC. That was about 3 years ago BTW. I was partly responsible for getting him laid though. He would of never met her if it weren't for me!! :wave:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you considered running around the field and talking sh1t to the press like a baby?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
92 GSR-4 said:
Fvck man. I was in the same situation one time. I had a friend where I worked named Brooke. I always hit on her and tried gaming her..but I was in my AFC days so...

Anyways, she invited me to come over to drink and watch a movie with some of her friends. So I brought some of my boys over. I wanted to fvck her but she started hitting on my friend Tony, who was showing her no real interest. In fact he TRIED to hook me up, but she kept saying she only liked me as a friend.

Towards the end of the night I said "Look man. She doesn't like me. She wants you, and I wouldn't be a good friend if I got mad at you because she doesnt like me". So they had screaming sex that night. I could hear them 2 rooms away. But I felt good in the end because he was my friend and I basically got him laid.

The moral of the story: Girls come and go. Friends can stay there forever.

Not only that. Its not that she likes him....she doesn't like you. If your friend wasn't there she'd probably hook up with someone else.

Dude, I'm just gonna give you props right here and now for that. People are always saying bros before hos (and they're right), but they usually mean it like a bro would ditch a girl for his homie. But sometimes, a true bro will just be happy for his friend when he gets hooked up.

Man that s.hit has just gotta kill you inside, but you know what? Sooner or later, that s.hit is gonna come back to you. Mad karma points bro. :rockon:

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Dude, I'm just gonna give you props right here and now for that. People are always saying bros before hos (and they're right), but they usually mean it like a bro would ditch a girl for his homie. But sometimes, a true bro will just be happy for his friend when he gets hooked up.

Man that s.hit has just gotta kill you inside, but you know what? Sooner or later, that s.hit is gonna come back to you. Mad karma points bro. :rockon:

heh, yeah it sucked at the time. Don't worry, I got mine eventually ;)