Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was This Message Too Much???

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great afternoon date the other day, there was a lot of attraction and common interests. Anyway, the girl stays as busy as I do and initially we trading messages for a couple of days before we actually got to set things up. Well last night I called her for the first time since our date, the date was on Saturday. I know not the day after, I was trying something new. On the message I said "Hey, I'm looking for this very cool and extremely cute girl that beat me at miniture golf on Saturday. If you could have her give me a call back it would be great." In a very upbeat voice. I was trying to be clever and try something new. Do you guys think this was bad?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the date went extremely well, and you two hit it off, then I'd say there's nothing wrong with it.

It's all about context.

If you know her IL is pretty high, then I'd say you did pretty well.

Don't start second guessing yourself. That leads to insecurity, and will start dictating how you do things: (with no confidence).

Be confident you did the right thing, and you shouldn't have to ask the guys on the board how you did.....

The only way you'll know is how SHE reacts.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing her IL was pretty high. We both listened to the same jamband music, don't eat meat, she's going to grad shcool, I'm finished with grad school.

It was a blind date set up by a friend of my moms. She, the date, made it a point to stagger into my mothers office and let her know that she had a good time with me. This is after I told her my mother and I have a friend type relationship. I live like 1.5 hours away and have to go down again for Father's Day this weekend. When I dropped her off the other day she said "When you come back in town give me a call." That's pretty positive I think.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really are a badass canadian...good advice, could copy and paste it all over the board,,,,

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
You really are a badass canadian...good advice, could copy and paste it all over the board,,,,
Yeah, especially this line, aimed at the newbies:

Be confident you did the right thing, and you shouldn't have to ask the guys on the board how you did.....
The Bad Ass Canadian

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually very positive and confident in my actions. I've dated a lot of girls and haven't dated anyone seriously for two years. I usually just don't care b/c I've tailored my list of qualities that I find important. Then whenever you, us guys, run into someone that seems to initially posses some of these qualities we get a little flustered, or at least I do. I want to use my usual game, but at the same time I don't if that makes sense.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
don't eat meat
Why not? That's blasphemy. Humans are, by nature, omnivores. If you look in the Anything Else pile, you'll see a thread about a girl who committed suicide because she was vegetarian. Vegetarianism does increase the risks of one ending their life prematurely. Of all the vegetarians I know, they have serious problems... especially the animal rights people. Of all the people who've tried to become vegetarians including one of the most respected instructors of English and Philosophy in Southern California, the general consensus is that they begin to feel sick, depressed, etc. after a week to several weeks of a vegetarian diet.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why I don't: I used to weigh in at 320 lbs. I quit eating beef and pork when I was 19. I still eat chicken and plenty of fisch, b/c I work out to stay solid and need the protein. I'm now 6'2 a solid 210. Strapping I think.

I agree Vegetarians are weird, but a salid costs 1/3 as much as a steak. Another thing I should have mentioned about this chick is that she is a physcology girl. I've dated 3 in college and none of them were right in the head.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't aiming that at you specifically, Disco.

It's good to get a second opinion on things, but some guys on here tend to want a second opinion on every aspect of their dating life, then wonder why they get flamed by some of the older members.

If you can't find a specific answer in the Bible, then ask away.

Peace, bro.

The Bad Ass Canadian

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon,

What the hell are you talking about? Is that in another thread, or something?...I don't see it in here. :confused:

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BAC, you made perfect sense man and that was just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the advice.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...nevermind. Missed it. Sorry....Got caught up in the jam band, thing...lol

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jambands, yeah I'm an ex-granola possing as a professional now. lol

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Demon,

What the hell are you talking about? Is that in another thread, or something?...I don't see it in here. :confused:
I'm guessing her IL was pretty high. We both listened to the same jamband music, don't eat meat, she's going to grad shcool, I'm finished with grad school.

It was a blind date set up by a friend of my moms. She, the date, made it a point to stagger into my mothers office and let her know that she had a good time with me. This is after I told her my mother and I have a friend type relationship. I live like 1.5 hours away and have to go down again for Father's Day this weekend. When I dropped her off the other day she said "When you come back in town give me a call." That's pretty positive I think.
See it now?