Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this a screw up or not?

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing pretty well with this chick, playin the C+F thing pretty good.. acting pretty indifferent on a lot of emotional issues, cause she complains about guys a lot... But she told me about one guy, and I basically explained to her that it seems like he's only interested in a physical relationship. She said, "I have problems with that a lot" and I respond "A lot of girls do." -- Maybe I'm overanalyzing this, but I was being honest with her on that.. but i don't want her seeing me as the guy she comes to for advice, was this a move in the right direction or should i back up and try to correct it?

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just coz you do C+F doesn't mean you'll create an attraction. You gotta be sending out signals that make it loud and clear you're interseted in her.

You can do C+F and still land into her friends zone.

But it sounds like she's starting to use you as an emotional tampon...

I'll let the pros figure this out, im not worthy enough to give out advice

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
humina

You, my friend, are this chick's FRIEND.....harsh, but true

it's almost never a good thing when a gal starts talkin to u about other guys, or this guy she likes, or this guy who likes her, etc etc....if a girl talks about guys with you, ur in the friends zone....beware the friends zone

u didnt say what kind of relationship u have, i assume ul ike her, but i dun know how ur friendshipe works...are u neighbors? friends from birth? newly acquainted? i dunno...but here's something for thought:
next time she says something about this guy, or what bugs her about her bf, or this guy...blah blah blah...basically when she talks about guys (especially wat she doesnt like) be like "i know, guys are dumb, u'd be alot happier with me" and see where that takes you......it's somewhat cf, and it openly expresses ur interest....it's easy to use, make her laugh, and think about how she feels for you........and if she's thinkin negative, and makes it clear that she's totally disinterested, it's quite easy to just laugh it off and say "sry, i was readin some really dumb pick up lines on the internet, wanted to see what u thought" and procede to recite a few other ones, like "nice shoes, wanna ****?" etc

either way, that line will atleast let u know where u stand, but if ur in the friend's zone, GO SLOW....dun wanna scare her off :p

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually have said the exact thing you said.. I said, "anyway you'd probably be more happy with a guy who had the guts to approach you himself, like me".. and she said "Yeah, I probably would"....Got a date in a week... I really don't think i'm too far down the wrong lane, but I believe it could get there... If there is one thing I know, unless she totally snubs you, you can still turn it around.