"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

was looking through the lava life classifieds blech!

Nate235

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
What is up with women wanting a guy to make them laugh, I mean it is like the only thing they seem to want more then anything!! What gets me is that they in return don't have to make the men laugh. They just sit there and you get to enjoy the privelege of being around them! There are too many princesses in the world!! I think Im going to start an ad and be as egotistical as they are!! If I hear one more woman tell me she is so tired of this man's world I am going to gag myself and throw up on her right there and then stevo style!! WTF Why do women have all the power!! What is up with all these men giving them too much attention! Men get a hold of your d*cks and realize that the more you let you d*ck do your thinking the less Pyssy you are going to get!!

No Im not bitter! lol!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Go to americansingles and you'll find tons of HB4s and HB5s and HB3s!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Women have become hors and men have become hormongers!

If you don't want to appease these hors, then don't pursue them!
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Nate235
What is up with women wanting a guy to make them laugh, I mean it is like the only thing they seem to want more then anything!! What gets me is that they in return don't have to make the men laugh. They just sit there and you get to enjoy the privelege of being around them! There are too many princesses in the world!! I think Im going to start an ad and be as egotistical as they are!! If I hear one more woman tell me she is so tired of this man's world I am going to gag myself and throw up on her right there and then stevo style!! WTF Why do women have all the power!! What is up with all these men giving them too much attention! Men get a hold of your d*cks and realize that the more you let you d*ck do your thinking the less Pyssy you are going to get!!

No Im not bitter! lol!
The reality is you have all the power and they have none. These kinds of women are totally useless. Sure lots AFC of men give them attention, but in the end they all become divorced cougers.

Women and these AFC men don't know the meaning of power. Power is taken it is not granted.

real men know this:

passion = strength = power = freedom

These women have no passion. They just sit on their princess ass and do nothing but expect everything. The AFC man worships these women and at the same time gets nothing accomplished in his life. All his energy is put into a woman that just sits around and gives nothing back. Men like this never become strong.

A good woman knows that she has to have passion for her man. When a woman acts in this way she will throw herself at you. She will increase your level of passion and will thus keep you stronger than other men. Behind every successfull man is a passionate woman.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
The sense of humor thing is a total crock, too.

I'm tired of hearing that crap and then getting nothing. At least I realize that most of what these women say is total BS.

The few times they tell "the truth" is when they have some huge ulterior motive underneath it that you have to look for.

I would stay away from these women all together.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
right, Trickster

If sense of humor was the biggest turn-on, guys like Drew Carey would be sex symbols.
It's like walks on the beach...EVERYONE likes walks on the beach...even if they live in Omaha, Nebraska.
Women want guys who'll make them wet with anticipation.
 
Top