Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warning: "Good Game" Will BackFire On You! (#BlackPill)

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Someone just posted a video of a failed pickup attempt. It immediately struck me that the guy had "good-game." He knew how to approach, he had a clear routine stack, several cold reads, compliance tests, kino escalation, how to lead (or follow) confident body language, etc.

Granted, you can't pickup every single woman you approach. That's not realistic. But the main problem here is that the pua really does believe that "good game" leads to sex. Unfortunately, all "good game" does is prolong the inevitable. If your attractiveness level isn't high enough, you will fail, regardless of how solid your game is. However, if your attractiveness level is well above average, good game will still lead to failure.

Here are the formulae:

GG + low/average smv = fail (with hot women)

GG + high smv = fail (with attracted women)

Why doesn't GG lead to sex in case1? It's because of a lack of attraction.

Why doesn't GG lead to sex in case2, even though there's attraction? It's because GG is designed to GENERATE ATTRACTION but doesn't. If she is already attracted, she doesn't need you to act like a dancing monkey in order to be attracted. Second, pua routine stacks don't generate attraction, they generate smiles and laughter, which only look like attraction. So what happens when a good looking guy goes through routines is that her strong initial attraction dissipates and eventually tanks. You have a narrow window of opportunity before she re-classifies you as entertainer or puts you in the friendzone.

The keys to getting laid.
1. for low/average smv: stick to same or lower level SMV girls. If you luck out with a pretty girl in your social circle due to common interests so much the better.

2. good looking guys: focus on logistics and comfort rather than "attraction game." Don't wait to make your move. Set up a date asap. It won't be hard. With night game, snl's are possible as well.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing I hate about cold approaches is that you are assigning high value to this stranger and rewarding her with attention for doing absolutely nothing. She has earned nothing and this dynamic automatically places her way up high on a pedestal.

It’s so much easier to put yourself out there and look for “come hither” invitations. I personally find cold approaches creepy as heck. It appears to me as the ultimate groveling at her feet for acceptance.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All 'game' is at least low level emotional manipulation. This only works if the chick thinks you have what she wants. If you are going to use 'game' to just bang chicks and move on, it works fine, but it never works to keep a chick around. No matter how good your 'game' is, as soon as she figures out you are not what she wants you are done.