Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WANTED: Drills that improved your 'game'

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why, yes I do....

Read the Bootcamp threads in the DJ bible (just the first week or so will do for now) Then come and post your results....
All the drills in the Bootcamp helps your game because you go through periodically more difficult drills

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32907 This is where you post your results

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
The drills in the bootcamp are excellent. Very thought-through series. A big thanks to MOTU :cool: for writing them. But I hoped for more. Like for clubbing improvements, group approach improvements, missing week #8 in the bootcamp... etc

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Easy. Go and talk to every attractive woman you see. And learn from your mistakes.

The Bootcamp progression is mainly to overcome shyness when talking to women. If you feel like you can already chat them up, just GO and DO. The best drill is the real thing, and it can't hurt you any more or less. :)

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
conversation in the key, especially starting them. any drill that improves your rapport is good.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crash N burns

great to get a laugh and built up your guts.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend the 3 second rule.

As soon as you spot a girl at the club, mall, school, bus stop or work...and she spots you, you have 3 seconds to talk to her. By doing this, you automatically push any fear or nervousness aside and are already in the game.

The club scenerio:

In 3 seconds, once you are in the club, you are "fresh" on the scene. She doesn't have time to force any judgement on you because you are already there saying hello.

Think about it...she's standing there looking at you, you're holding a drink looking at her. After 20 minutes have passed...you're still standing there...looking at her...holding the same drink. What the hell do you think is going on in her head? "This guy maybe cute..but..he has no game..he hasn't approached me yet"

The 3 second rule kills all that non-sense. The longer you wait after she has noticed you looking at her, the more you hurt your chances.

Even if you have no idea what to say...use the 3 second rule anyway. Just say "hi, I'm ____". If you either succeed or get rejected, at least you didn't waste an opportunity.

You'll gain a thick skin and will know how to be quicker on your feet and wittier because you've thrusted yourself in that position.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah what can I add here, DJ boot camp is excellent training.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say hello to every girl you meet.

If you get in a convo with an attractive girl, ALWAYS ask her for her phone number.

Do this OVER AND OVER. Eventually it'll be second nature to you. If you have relapses, don't worry; it will be an exception rather than the rule!

Lastly, DON'T WORRY about whether or not a woman likes you. If she likes you, she'll let you know! ;)

BGMan :cool:

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meditate...

Think about all the sensual, comedic and positive things you can tell a woman. When you internalize your sensuality it will quickly blossum due to lack of negative feedback.