Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

want to make money in service industries? stay away from women

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love women, i'm the furthest thing from a woman hater, but if my own wife asked me to build her a site, I'd honest to god tell her to hire someone else to do it.

Doing service related work, running a service related business and dealing with women is a zero sum game.

It's not patronizing women, I don't think. But men and women truly think differently, our brains are wired differently, and you can't make money off women.

I have a male client, last friday called me up and said he had an emergency. one of his programmers had no clue what he was doing and he needed a pretty simplistic task done to one of his clients' websites.. The task on a scale o 1 to 10 is about a 2-3 in difficulty but the thing is, it had to be done TODAY. He had a presentation with his client the next morning and no one wanted to work friday evening. he was calling in a favor. I told him bro I got you rest easy. I get the task done for him which meant cancelling a movie date with my wife, but hey she gets it in that regard. We can go to the movies tomorrow this guy can't put his presentation back a day.

Guy is happy, client is happy, client sends me about 3x the amount of money that i would normally would request for doing the simple task because he understands 1. it's a tight deadline 2. i had to move some stuff around to get it done and 3. he was putting stress on my plate that i had nothing to do with. He wasn't paying me for the task he was paying me to fix a situation.

I have a friend who is a client of mien who is a female. I built her site a while back. She asked me to add a blog to the website and i thought about t and i said you know what, i can do better than this site. It's not a bad site, but it's not up my standards. So I tell you what, if you can agree to wait on the blog i will just rebuild the site free of charge. I don't do this all the time but I do it from time to time when i'm not 100% satisfied with how something came out. It' snot about the money, it's about doing your best and this wasn't my best.

As we go along, he wants more and more stuff. Now she wants the products to have customization functionality. Now she wants the site to have it to where wholesalers can login to the site and see specific wholesale pricing. Now she wants the site to have a flash intro. Mind you, none of this is in project scope. But you know what, if that's what it is going to take to make a satisfied client, okay.

The new stuff takes time. And mind you again, she's not paying a penny for any of it. Her site is not bringing in sales. She is waiting on the new site to launch new products. Over the time "this site and me" are the reason why her business is dragging. She's telling all her friends i'm causing all the problems with her business / site. Mind you i could have fixed whatever prenotined issues she has with her original site that she herself was more han happy with, within a week's time. WE both agreed on the new site.

I have another female client htat came to me wanting a baby clothing apparel ecommerce site. site looks amazing. rpobablyl the best looking site we've ever created. site is about done. right when the site is suppose dto be done and she's estatic, she lets "ecommerce professionals" view the site and it's "disheartening" no ****ing **** they want your business lol of course they're going to find **** wrong with the site. You can show me any site on the internet ad i'll find something wrong with it if it means getting business lol.

anyway she gives me 55 pages.. 55. pages. of feedback. 55 pages of feedback, on a site that was already awesome. 80% of the ****e she wants, is completely out of the project scope. like the ability for users to enter their zip code in the billing section and the state automatically pops up. We can do it. but that's work. That's out of scope. The new stuff she wants is about 155 ours sof work. The original protect scope was about 87 hours.

So I try to tell her it's out of scope and she says how can you say this is out of scope when this is what i want done? And she's disappointed I would charge her extra money to make her happy.

So I just said you know what, this is a lesson lol. I sucked it up, we're doing the changes just so I can get rid of her, but i'l never willingly take a female client again.

Women just do not understand, or care lol, about the correlation between time and work. With a guy, this is the projet scope, theare are the things we're going to do for you, this is what we're not going to do, this is the price or these things, anything other than that we have to charge extra for.

With a woman, this is the project scope, whatever this is lol, i'll pay this price, but when i come up with new ideas and **** i want that too. You can't make money like that.

Anyway you want to make money, stay away from women. You make 4k off a woman selling a car to her a woman is the type of person that goes home 2 weeks later realizes she paid 2 k too much and will make your life a living hell the next 2 weeks trying to get her 2k back.

a woman is the type of person that hires you to fix your blinds but won't pay you until you paint the room that the blinds are in as well becuase that's obviously the look she's going for.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181984/quotes

Greg Weinstein: Now there's two rules you have to remember as a trainee, number one, we don't pitch the b!tch here.

Seth Davis: What?

Greg Weinstein: We don't sell stock to women. I don't care who it is, we don't do it. Nancy Sinatra calls, you tell her you're sorry. They're a constant pain in the ass and you're never going to hear the end of it alright? They're going to call you every fvcking day wanting to know why the stock is dropping and God forbid the stock should go up, you're going to hear from them every fvcking 15 minutes. It's just not worth it, don't pitch the b!tch.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The source of the problem: women want something.... but they don't know what that "something" is.... and in the rare event that they do know what that "something" is, they dont know how to articulate what it is that they want.... and so begins the cycle of miscommunication and blame game...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181984/quotes

Greg Weinstein: Now there's two rules you have to remember as a trainee, number one, we don't pitch the b!tch here.

Seth Davis: What?

Greg Weinstein: We don't sell stock to women. I don't care who it is, we don't do it. Nancy Sinatra calls, you tell her you're sorry. They're a constant pain in the ass and you're never going to hear the end of it alright? They're going to call you every fvcking day wanting to know why the stock is dropping and God forbid the stock should go up, you're going to hear from them every fvcking 15 minutes. It's just not worth it, don't pitch the b!tch.
love this lol

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm posting this here because if i don't i seriously might go and beat the **** out of this woman

so i got this woman cclient. we build her a stie. it's a great ****ing site. to make a long story short someone tells her that "the site has issues" and the site should be rebuilt using shopify. I told her at the beginning of the job we could do it in shopify or magento but shopify would restrict the design that we can use and that shopify will charge you for a bunch of plugins we can custom program into magento. we chose magento.

site is done, she now wants it in shopify. whatever ***** lol. i'll give you the money just to get out of my ****ing hair it's just like 2500. so i process the refund through the company we're using.

she's waiting on the money so she can hire someone else. i tell her it's going to be a few days. so this ***** waits until 10pmm o a friday to blow up my phone. by blow up i mean she called 20 times.

my wife is looking at me like who is this ***** blowing up the spot at 10pm o a friday is there something i need to know lol? i'm like babe it's a client. she's like bull**** no client calls you like this. i'm like pick up the phone yourself. so she picks up the phone and she starts cursing my wife out and my wife is like look ***** lol don't call here any ****ing more.

now my daughter is woke up crying and ****, my wife is all riled up ready to fight lol

woman are too much drama to deal with

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are just naturally less considerate by nature for obvious evolutionary reasons. Contrary to popular belief, testosterone actually makes people more altruistic. Women's brains are wired to take care of themselves and their babies. Mens are wired to take care of the pack because if a man is selfish the rest of the pack will usurp his alpha statuz.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Op I know what you mean as far as women and services goes. The only thing I can believe you have done - from your posts - is give freebies to these bytches to get them off your back.

55 pages of 'feedback' is that for real?? That is OCD x 1000 - There is no way I would deal with her on that point. Id charge her for my time to read her krap, then she wouldnt be so interested!

I dont think you should do ANYTHING for free. Be like a lawyer - they want something extra - charge them. They want changes made to a site - charge them, and so on. Ive been in your situation and its a horror show. Dont give out freebies. Theyll disrespect you as a businessman and ride you like a fcking mule.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
get everything in writing, witnessed/notarized signature and tell them to fvck off.