Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to bring girl home, but home sucks...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in a not-very-well-kept place in a small dorm-room like room, do you still bring a girl home?

I'm 23 now and a lot of my friends are living in apartments (which to me are very nice but also expensive). I make my place very orderly and tidy, but it still sucks--it's small, it's cramp, it's messy (outside of my room).

I brought a girl home once and she wasn't very impressed (nothing happened. Since girl has to get in some kind of a "mood" for them to let you do things, I'm thinking, I must be screwed if I ever bring another girl home again...

If you're in my situation, what would you do? Please just don't tell me to move out of there (even though I want to!)...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the inside of your room a lot nicer than the places outside. Make sure it's very clean and organized. Organize the furniture for maximum space. A nice rug. Keep it smelling good with plug-ins or scented candles. Maybe change the lighting with colored lights or just lessen the lights. Have some kind of stereo with at least one light music station programmed. A couple of nice posters.

Those are just general suggestions, but the point is with a little effort you can make your room into a nice place to be. My dorm room was always nice, and the room I live in now is actually pretty small. However, I organized it so everyone who came in is actually impressed by how nice it is. I invited two girls in on a whim yesterday, and because I always keep it clean, i didn't have to worry or be embarrassed. Of course it didn't hurt that it has a great view and they watched the sunset out of my window.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when you live in a home where your parents never leave the house and are up and around at all times of the night?