"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

want some input on haircuts

Vlad

New Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
figured i'd just ask since i ran out of ideas :p

i've been thinking of getting a diffrent haircut forawhile, currently got the ceaser and got blond hair, so no highlights for me, any ideas? besides shave your head bald or grow it long... either one i wouldent do :eek:

any suggestions? know its pretty vauge, just want some ideas of what would look good, had this haircut for like the past 5 years :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Experiment!!

Hair is a funny thing and it changes between person to person, you have to find the looks that suits you the most. A good haircut can have an AMAZING affect on how people perceive you. We cant tell you what would look good for you, you have 2 options:

1) Go to an expensive hairdresser like the above person suggested and let them find whnats best for you.

2) Experiment different hairstyles and find out what works best for you! If you dont have any ideas then look at the people around you and in magazines.

Good luck!
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Get a blow out. Or if you have curly hair... Get a blow out except short on top and really uneven every other hair. You can put ever hair up and it looks cool ;)
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
yeah i have the same problem, except i have a HUGE head, so its hard to find a hairstyle that suits that other than short.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
what if you have like a tornado thing going on in your head, not because you choose to but because thats just how the hair grows. I have like the weirdest hairline, its like a cross between a widows peak and a straight link. Its a curve, its not pointy.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Spike it.

The really cool thing is, for me, after I spiked it for a half year or so, my hair began to naturally 'poof' up (kinda like a white man's afro :D) - even though it used to just lay flat on my head.

So then you can get lazy and sport a nice little puffball head of hair - girls like running their hands through it.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Get a fauxhawk, or if you're not avant garde enough, try a caesar or french crop.
 
Top