"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Want pvssy, but don't want it

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
First up, thank ya'll for your help on da subject of b@tches. I broke up with my hoe 10 days ago and am planning to bone this 15 yr old when she turns 16 in a couple of months. Something occured to me, when I have no putang available I want it bad. Then when I get some nougat I'm like "this sh!t is overrated"

"When you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself" a saying that is for real, coz I know my hand gets me off better then any snatch. Though when I'm jerkin my bone I'm thinking "Damn I need to get some chick" then when I bone a chick I say "wasn't that great.." yet again and again I keep searching for pvssy, even though I know my hand is the sh1t. Maybe I just want company. Any people on her got an idea what's going on? :confused:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
firstly your post is kinda fvcked up and doesn't make much sense..

I think what you are talking about is biology...and how naturally you seek for a mate..
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
think what you are talking about is biology...and how naturally you seek for a mate..
No then how come some dudes I know ain't been with a chick in about 5 yrs but still hit some punani every now and then and don't come all out with it's "biology" man? They hit and leave and ain't afraid of ramifications or da future when they're like late's 20's and straight up from there?
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
MAybe...

You're sexually complusive, or

You're just trying to prove to yourself how "powerful" you are when getting chicks. As you said, the problem is not the sex itself, and when you're done it its "not that great".

Maybe you like the fishing, but not the fish. And as soon as you get it you throw it back to the sea!
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
With yo hand, you aint gotta deal wit no drama, you aint gotta worry about no baby's momma. you aint gotta worry about your hand not puttin out, your hand can be tight or loose. your hand can be hot or cold. your hand can be da bomb. betta than girls sometimes. the only time your hand aint in da mood is when its broken. :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top