Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walk the walk...with a statement!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its in the walk

These are some quick tips on how to walk w/ prescence

- Look straight ahead (never look down!)

This one is easy. Follow the rule of anti - gravity and state youre confidence by not looking at the floor. Its submissive to look at the floor while looking ahead asserts that youre not afraid of anything

- Keep your shoulders back

The more space you take up, the more dominant you appear. By drawing your shoulders back, you give off an aura of confidence. Slouching says the opposite

- Point your toes straight ahead when walking

Do not walk with your toes pointed in or out. It looks awkward and sloppy. Maintain a sharp step and people make a presumption that you have a sharp personality as well

- Dont walk too fast

Dont walk too fast - its unaproachable. Youre not in a hurry to get anywhere. And if you are, leave earlier so youll have enough time. Dont be too slow either unless youre depressed or unexppressive like a zombie. That is also unaproachable

- Dont be a lazy walker (dont drag your feet!)

Be in control of your body and lift your legs a bit more when you walk. Its sloppy and lacks esteem if you dont

- Keep a rhythm while walking

Dont make any sudden steps that stand out. A rhythm says that hes in control of his body and movements

- Swing your arms in moderation

The swing of your arms portrays your attitude. If theyre too long, you look like youre forcing them. If theyre too short, youll appear rigid (ever seen those people that walk like theyre holdong an invisible suitcase?). A moderated movement looks more natural and sincere

- Rotate your shoulders when you walk

Rotating your shoulders demonstrates your dominace. This is especially crucial with leaning your shoulders back. As opposed to moving from side to side, focus your balance on rotating your shoulders instead. Its impossible not to walk while moving side to side though so youll inevitably do it but keep it to a minimum. Trust me, its very smooth - its kinda like a strut

- Dont bob your head while walking

Try to keep your head still while walking. Little kids walk like that. If your head stays in the same angle from your body, it shows that you are not fazed easily. Its a nice trait

Try to apply these concepts while walking and ill guarantee you that the ladies will notice more. If youve ever been to a club and wondered why some guys seem seem to attract attention just by walking in, its because they express their dominace with a walk - a prescence. I used to be amazed by how they did that, not anymore...im one of them

the juice

Last edited:

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. A LOT of people I see have horrible walking posture.
I dont get what you mean by the shoulder rotation though.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah great tips :D

also, don't keep both hands in your pockets all the time when you walk unless it's cold: open hands = invitation to talk.

Generally though, don't overdo any of these or else you'll look like a dumbass trying to look cool. Instead, just build these moves into your walk and let it flow naturally.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the whole point. Its supposed to appear natural

The shoulder rotation is a bit hard to explain. Think about your upper body as a 2 dimensional axis. Look at it from a bove and picture it moving from one side to the other. Thats what im reffering to about the wrong way to walk. The right way to walk is different. Instead of going from side to side, picture it turning

A good example of this is watching wwf wrestlers. they walk like that

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when rotating shoulders dont overdo that, or u will look stupid. i knew a 2 year old kid who would only walk like that, his parents were afraid he'd become a thug.;)
just move one shoulder forward a bit, then second, then 1st again. back n forth.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried picturing those tips but the only mental picture I could conjure up was the "Ministry of Silly Walks" skit from Monty Python. Good job though :)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a feeling people would have trouble visualizing the rotating shoulders. Let me try to explain it a different way...its like a strut. If you ever felt good about something one day and walked somewhere feeling good, you strut. One shoulder foward, one back. Watch closely how male models walk. Its confidence

Monty Python is funny, i have a friend who got ladies by walking up to them like that