Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waiting for Choosing Signals/IOI's is Stupid

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said looks don't matter at all, but if the Chad isn't putting himself in situations where he regularly comes across women, he will be alone. It's extremely rare for a woman to approach any guy.
Dude I'm really not seeing your point. Again, this applies for literally any guy. Every guy needs to be in situations where women are present to get them. But if you're a Chad ALL you need to do is be present. And what Chad isn't putting himself in positions where he's in the proximity of women? Lol. Sure girls might not outright approach him, but they'll make it as easy as possible for him by supplying numerous, obvious IOIs, choosing signals, having her friend approach him for her, etc. Chit you don't get if you're average.

You're basically saying a Chad can't be a hermit on the spectrum and be successful with women. Ofc...no man could. Difference is, that's pretty much all they have to do...just not be that specific, extreme kind of person. And if you're autistic and not around women, chances are you're not a Chad, so...

Chads do best with OLD and Nightclub game, women don't have time to get to know their personalities and everything is based on looks.
Lol women don't care about a Chad's personality, anyway. Personality only matters when you're average. For a Chad she'll just fill in all the blanks and make any excuses for weird, douchy or erratic behavior, especially in the early stages. Chads are going to do well anywhere, sans maybe extreme cases with older women where they're specifically seeking a relationship and the allure of being pumped by a Chad has ran its course.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole blackpill looks theory is a cope used by socially awkward guys. Most guys really underestimate how important social skills are. If Chad is autistic, his not going to get very many girls (best he can do is get a laid with Tinder Slvts).

Women online constantly say they want a 6 foot tall Male model, but in reality most women are dating average looking guys.
To be honest, you post whole the time here. If the game is so easy, what are you doing here ?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, you post whole the time here. If the game is so easy, what are you doing here ?
It doesn't take that long to make a couple of posts here on ur phone lol. Unlike you boomers we don't have to log on a computer to use this forum

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm really not seeing your point. Again, this applies for literally any guy. Every guy needs to be in situations where women are present to get them. But if you're a Chad ALL you need to do is be present. And what Chad isn't putting himself in positions where he's in the proximity of women? Lol. Sure girls might not outright approach him, but they'll make it as easy as possible for him by supplying numerous, obvious IOIs, choosing signals, having her friend approach him for her, etc. Chit you don't get if you're average.

You're basically saying a Chad can't be a hermit on the spectrum and be successful with women. Ofc...no man could. Difference is, that's pretty much all they have to do...just not be that specific, extreme kind of person. And if you're autistic and not around women, chances are you're not a Chad, so...

Lol women don't care about a Chad's personality, anyway. Personality only matters when you're average. For a Chad she'll just fill in all the blanks and make any excuses for weird, douchy or erratic behavior, especially in the early stages. Chads are going to do well anywhere, sans maybe extreme cases with older women where they're specifically seeking a relationship and the allure of being pumped by a Chad has ran its course.
You've got Blackpill/Mgtow energy dude. I dont even know you IRL and I can feel it. Sure women can too. That's why you probably dont have success with women. Not because of some "alternate reality" or because of muh Chad. Chad gets used too. I go out to nightclubs often and see Chads get play but have to come back every weekend to refill their roster because those dudes more often than not have a **** personality. Rollo mentioned even in the early PUA days guys biggest issue was keeping women around after they got all this poon.

I dont even wanna communicate with you on a platonic level through the internet. Your mentality sucks. It must be chad why I dont get play. Oh women told a guy they dont get approached THEY MUST BE LYING!!1!!!. Nothing matters only Chad! The only reason average guys get women is because Chad got bored!

Youre defeatist, you make excuses, youre insecure and worst of all your self esteem reeks. I can see it here online. So I know women sense that ****.

Idk if you need a therapist, need to change locations or lower your standards. But bro you gotta work on yourself. Again, I barely had any game when I first started and did fine although it took me time. You see average guys with women on their arm all the time even in the states. And especially here in Europe. Last but not least you do realize Chads are only like 1% of the population right? So what does that mean? All women cant have a Chad.

You blackpill an low self esteem guys are so jaded you lack common sense.

Good fortune to you brother. Work on yourself.

This is why I left the U.S.
(Most) guys are going through it so bad out there you guys are literally going insane. Your pfp checks out.
Im telling you this out of pity, not to roast you.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got Blackpill/Mgtow energy dude. I dont even know you IRL and I can feel it. Sure women can too. That's why you probably dont have success with women. Not because of some "alternate reality" or because of muh Chad. Chad gets used too. I go out to nightclubs often and see Chads get play but have to come back every weekend to refill their roster because those dudes more often than not have a **** personality. Rollo mentioned even in the early PUA days guys biggest issue was keeping women around after they got all this poon.
Ah man, woe is Chad...poor them. Such awful first-world issues. Having to deal with banging new chicks every weekend...WHAT MISERY....

And this myth about women being able to "sense energy" is bs. All they can sense is if a guy is hot or not or if he's masculine. It doesn't matter what energy you have, if you're good-looking it all gets explained away as positive, and if you're not, it'll be assumed as negative. I don't have success with women bc I'm not better looking and I'm introverted.

I dont even wanna communicate with you on a platonic level through the internet. Your mentality sucks. It must be chad why I dont get play. Oh women told a guy they dont get approached THEY MUST BE LYING!!1!!!. Nothing matters only Chad! The only reason average guys get women is because Chad got bored!

Youre defeatist, you make excuses, youre insecure and worst of all your self esteem reeks. I can see it here online. So I know women sense that ****.
Let's be honest...if a woman says she doesn't get approached that means either she literally never leaves the house, or the guys that approach her aren't attractive enough and she doesn't even acknowledge their approaches. Again, women cannot "sense" chit. I don't go around expositing to people the way I post on a forum. I'm not "obsessed with Chad" I just recognize the blatantly obvious. It's not the 50's anymore, women don't want to be approached by randos now, and with OLD, SM, simps, orbiters, etc women are more shallow and selective than they've ever been. Recognizing this doesn't make me defeatist, it makes me realistic. The Chads are the ones getting IOIs and choosing signals and the like.

Idk if you need a therapist, need to change locations or lower your standards. But bro you gotta work on yourself. Again, I barely had any game when I first started and did fine although it took me time. You see average guys with women on their arm all the time even in the states. And especially here in Europe. Last but not least you do realize Chads are only like 1% of the population right? So what does that mean? All women cant have a Chad.

You blackpill an low self esteem guys are so jaded you lack common sense.

Good fortune to you brother. Work on yourself.

This is why I left the U.S.
(Most) guys are going through it so bad out there you guys are literally going insane. Your pfp checks out.
Im telling you this out of pity, not to roast you.
Good for you, mate. My standards are already pretty humble. I don't even consider trying with anything beyond a seven...I'm not delusional. And I prefer weird, al girls, anyway. And I'm black, I can't just move to Europe as that wouldn't help me....at all. And no, all women can't have Chads, but many will entertain nothing until they can find one, or only settle for Chad-lites or something similar. Bc women have so many options they can just sit back until their preference is available, and not settle.

M

member160292

I think I've done somewhere around 100 cold approaches during my 20's. This was mainly in a bar environment, it's more comfortable for me and the targets. I think only 2 led to make-out sessions and nothing more. I got a couple dozen phone numbers, most of them were ignored or flaked on me. Only a couple of dates from there, but did manage 1 short term relationship for about 2 months.

I don't think it's worth the effort to strictly go out to approach. With a group of friends, I don't mind getting to know the people around the bar, but never would expect any of those interactions to get anywhere.