Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginity

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all
Gonna start up a lil thread here, cos I just had a thought (Something I dont usually do.).
Anyway, what are you guys views on virginity? Don't rele give a **** if u guys are virgins or not, but are you saving it for someone rele special, or are you just trying to get rid of it? All my mates seem to want to get rid of it with anyone- I seem to be the only one who wouldn't have sex with some drunk bird at a party.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Yeah it's a lot different here (europe) than it is in america in my opinion. Of the chicks I associate with and know, it is only the ugly ones who use sex to get men, where as the good looking chicks would generally not have sex with anyone except a very long term bf.

I'm still a virgin and I'm 17. I may lose it before i'm 18, but it doesn't bother me. Don't get me wrong, I've had many chances to lose it but it just hasn't felt right in a way I can't explain. Seems like just getting the girl into that position where she wants to have sex with me is fun enough.

Anyways i'm not waiting for the "right" girl or anything, but I just wanna wait till *I* want to do it.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a topic like this, is all about doing what's comfortable. If you and a girl wanna go at it like wild dogs, by all means, go for it. If you're a little more conservative and find deeper meaning in sex, hey, it's your choice.

And good call wake...I'll never live in Europe.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic
Yeah it's a lot different here (europe) than it is in america in my opinion. Of the chicks I associate with and know, it is only the ugly ones who use sex to get men, where as the good looking chicks would generally not have sex with anyone except a very long term bf.

I'm still a virgin and I'm 17. I may lose it before i'm 18, but it doesn't bother me. Don't get me wrong, I've had many chances to lose it but it just hasn't felt right in a way I can't explain. Seems like just getting the girl into that position where she wants to have sex with me is fun enough.

Anyways i'm not waiting for the "right" girl or anything, but I just wanna wait till *I* want to do it.
You may not admit it but you seem just a little scared. Sex is really not that big of a deal. So don't wait because you may thing it's going to be the bomb and it was just okay. Remeber the sooner you start the better you'll be. Everybody's first few times are going to suck. So go for it and don't wait.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
Sex is really not that big of a deal.
Yes it is.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Yes it is.
I'm talking about the act of sex. As long as you protect yourself you really have nothing to worry about.

Everybody sucks their first time, Because they are somewhat nervous but it gets better the more you do it.

So besides that how is sex a big deal?

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan to stay a virgin till i am married. but what i dont like is when guys only worry about pleasuring thier ****s, and nothing about how to love

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok a little off topic

so what was ur first time like? were u nervous and how did it go? ive done it before and had no ****in clue what i was doing and made an ass out of myself. it was quite embarassing and infact im afraid to even try it again until im comfortable with a nother person. anyone in the same boat.