Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Virginity: Lost

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much. It actually didn't feel all that great (isn't it supposed to be tight in there? she seemed pretty loose even though she was a virgin too) but it was great on an interpersonal level.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you just have a small ding-a-ling?

Haha, just kidding. Congrats!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I submit that the word "ding-a-ling" should not be used in this forum.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wheww

_____________________) ~~

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
im still a virgin but yeah im gettin there. Anyway i was also struck by how loose the vaginal canal really is. I couldnt do it last friday because i didnt have a condom (went the very next day n got a pack, but too late =/ ) but as i was fingering her i realized that i didnt even have to stretch the walls too much. I guess i had a predisposed notion of the vaginal being really tight.

Reaction score
Originally posted by mystik
im still a virgin but yeah im gettin there. Anyway i was also struck by how loose the vaginal canal really is. I couldnt do it last friday because i didnt have a condom (went the very next day n got a pack, but too late =/ ) but as i was fingering her i realized that i didnt even have to stretch the walls too much. I guess i had a predisposed notion of the vaginal being really tight.
That's because the "tightness" or "looseness" of the vaginal canal is dependent on lubrication. The vagina does not stretch because of sex... contrary to popular belief. It only streches in extreme cases:

1. The woman has kids
2. Too much vibrator use
3. Too much dildo use

Other than that the vaginal canal remains the same... it's just merely the amount of lubrication that's in play. The more a girl has sex... the more lubrication.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think...

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually... during sex the vaginal wall does stretch, and after repeated usage (boning) it will start to got back to it's regular size less and less. Regular masturbation of the vagina also stretches its walls. For all women, however, the size of the vagina is different so she may not be as tight as other girls, but she is not loose either.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
Actually... during sex the vaginal wall does stretch, and after repeated usage (boning) it will start to got back to it's regular size less and less. Regular masturbation of the vagina also stretches its walls. For all women, however, the size of the vagina is different so she may not be as tight as other girls, but she is not loose either.
The great thing about a vagina is that it is small enough to fit your manhood, but can become large enough to spit out a baby. Granted, sex does stretch the walls, but is highly unlikely because that would take a lot of sex... and sex for very long periods of time.

;) ;)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first time having sex didn't feel all that great!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Something is wrong, my first time was waaaay better than I ever expected!