Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vikings cold approaches log/field reports.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viking Does First date!

Originally posted by manicmaximum
you could also ljbf those women w/ bfs, and have access to her circle of friends.
Excelent idea Manicmaximum!!! I kinda already done that with that lebian girl..she promised to hook me up with some bi girls so we can go pick up chicks together! I hope to get treesome out of it...or at very lest to have some fun:)
Field report :
Well.it's Friday night and i am sitting in front of the computer and got my YIM on...I met some girls online but lately it wasnt my priority to get them out. Anyhow..this girl who was kinda flaky online and didnt even initiated any convos with me...I imed her for no real reason and she told me she wants to go drinking!
I tottally disqualified her by saying that I am not into drinking and she should find some alcoholic to go with her. I judt didnt care for this girl anymore..I swear! I negged her about booz . I also presented myself as a good boy who is looking for a romantic date and not some drinking sh1t.
Weird thing ,the girl counterofferd me to go for coffee some time next week...I replied with "coffee is boring..let's go to XXX but you cant get drunk!
I think this tottaly thru her off....most guy would probably like for her to get drunk...you know:D
She agreed to meet me at XXX and she was a solid HB8!
I was paying attention to my BL and never faced her front on. To fight my innocent look I would only look at her from the angle with a smile...I kept good EC...and smile and bust on her..C@F full throttle!
At some point I kinda overdid it..and even accused her of being a bad girl...LOL.I celled her short,nerdy..and some other names...not all at once :p She ate it with a spoon!!!
To my disapointment...she wasnt drinking much...:D ...so my game had to be a little more precise.
We did dance few times and of course I initiated kino and grinding...to the max. She was into it!
We had a good convo. I didnt feel nervous as much...I was able to relate to her..find common grounds. She asked me what I think of her and about my dating history. I used some C@f crap and didnt really answer her questions. I saw lots of buying signals ,smile,EC,BL she would accept all my suggestion...like to go dancing or change the area of the bar.
When bar closed I walked her to her car ..holding hands of course...and gave her a kiss..then another..and another!
Then I decided to push my luck and give her a **** test( to gauge her IL)...I asked her to give me a ride to my car...it was just one block away!:D She agreed and gave a ride ...of course before I got out..I gave her another kiss and sugested we go to the dance club soon. ( nothing specific) She agreed. and I said "see ya later!..( bad)
Now I am thinking when to call her....I don't want to wait longer then few days. I prolly catch her online and let her know that like her. After all I conveyd to her that I am goody goody boy and looking for LTR and I saw how my value in her eyes went way up! I guess that is going to be my "card" to play..it's very congruent with my innocent look. She also called our little get togther a "date"!!!
The main points to remember from tonight:
1.When I got to the bar ,I felt slightly nervous...so I approached a group of guys so I can talk to then about meeting some crazy chick from the internet....after being in the conversation with guys I slowly transitioned into meeting HB8!
2.I might have went overboard with C@F...I didnt really answer most of her questions....and she told me in the beggining that she is not a player and hates those games!
3.Don't discard internet chicks who are seemingly not into you...it doesnt cost anything to keep them on your buddy lists...but don't invest too much time either in the chat. Have to wait for the right moment!
4.I am finally getting hang of things...I am not blind in the dark room anymore. I am looking forward meeting more women..and play them...like some musical instrument.