Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

View women as work of art

2smoothe4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I was in my Spanish class , we were listening to a song by enrique. My teacher than who is a female by the way, started talking about how romantic the spanish and french are. She said the North-American men tend to be non-romantics. She was telling the girls in our class that if they go on the European trip, to guard there hearts.

My teacher was saying how the spanish and french view women as a work of art. They compliment them and tell them how beautiful and pretty they are . The men are really sincere to the girls. They'll tell every girl that looks hot that they are hot.

I thought about this myself. If I could become a romantic like that, My chances with girls will increase 10 fold. If I could be a true romantic to North American girls (I live in Florida) , they wouldn't know how to take it, which is good. I could be sincere and talk my way into there heart.

Note. Don't try this if your going to be a phony. There are already people that do it and are not sincere. These people are called players

------------------
But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle- victorious.

...Vince Lombardi

before you can stop and smell the roses, you first have to notice them -- and even then, you can't worry about getting pricked.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought. Everyone on this board says we shouldn't place women on pedestals. Well, aren't works of art usually on pedestals?

2smoothe4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not neccesarily. Just because I say something is beautiful, doesn't mean that I say it's better than me.

Think of it this way. Yours giving credit (or beauty) wherever its do.

------------------
But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle- victorious.

...Vince Lombardi

before you can stop and smell the roses, you first have to notice them -- and even then, you can't worry about getting pricked.

2good2btrue

Reaction score
Works of art normally hang in a dusty museum and you are not allowed to touch them ...

Originally posted by 2smoothe4u:

As I was in my Spanish class , we were listening to a song by enrique. My teacher than who is a female by the way, started talking about how romantic the spanish and french are. She said the North-American men tend to be non-romantics. She was telling the girls in our class that if they go on the European trip, to guard there hearts.

My teacher was saying how the spanish and french view women as a work of art. They compliment them and tell them how beautiful and pretty they are . The men are really sincere to the girls. They'll tell every girl that looks hot that they are hot.

I thought about this myself. If I could become a romantic like that, My chances with girls will increase 10 fold. If I could be a true romantic to North American girls (I live in Florida) , they wouldn't know how to take it, which is good. I could be sincere and talk my way into there heart.

Note. Don't try this if your going to be a phony. There are already people that do it and are not sincere. These people are called players

JuanWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a thought. Everyone on this board says we shouldn't place women on pedestals. Well, aren't works of art usually on pedestals?
Don't think of them as statues, think of them as paintings - they're all hung up on the walls in the museum, and you can take whichever one you want

Jackal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat women as a work of art and your failure is assured.

Enough said.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's turn it around.

Ala Chick HottAE: Oh bonsiour, you are a LAWYER! Oh, how I love lawyers! What? You say you are a DOCTOR too? (Flood of compliments on your career(s) now).

Doctors and lawyers are naturally suspicious and reserved when women warm to their career. It is like:

"How are you! I am a multi-millionaire!"

And the multi-millionaire would be very quiet about his wealth because, deep down, he wants HIMSELF to be cherished, not his wallet. The same applies with the lawyer and docter.

I've had no real success complimenting a woman's body (unless we were already in a relationship). I do have success complimenting a woman's character displayed by the choices she takes. "You do a good job with your hair. I like the style of it." "I'm impressed. You're a hard worker!" "You're different. You're honest, that's rare in women." All these get much more response for me then looking at the woman's body as 'art' at the beginning.

I don't know how the Europeans do it but there could be cultural differences. I think women like foreign men (to them) anyway, no matter where they live. Remember, a lot of foreign women come into America and are quite taken with American men's sweetness and industriousness.

------------------
Pook
"As you think, you shall become."
"Men will be nice when nice guys get laid."

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2smoothe4u:

your teacher sounds like an attention deprived woman.

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, dudes, don't automatically write off the idea. Treating a woman like a work of art NONVERBALLY and sensuously--like with your eyes, for example--that is a great thing. Remember, it's not the technique the guy uses--it's the vibe of the guy who uses the technique. If your vibe is a noncongruent, obviously manipulative, dweeb's vibe, it will hurt you. But if you emanate that cool playful vibe, romance will work wonders. The whole dating game has been turned into cut n' dry numbers playing & economics by today's media and political environment. The old-style romantic approach explodes a woman's head if you are congruent with it and do it in a Masculine way. And no, romance doesn't mean putting women on pedestals, or bringing flowers, or even paying for the date... that's a stereotype. Romance means putting color and a playful sensuousness into this too-often deathly dry game. Hell, even if you dress like a thug, are broke, and talk ebonics you can be romantic. But you gotta integrate romance with who you already are, otherwise it's just playacting.

I_Eat_Playdough

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, you people might want to listen to what this guy is saying. Guys in other countries get laid a lot more than Americans. Why? Because they are appreciative of what is in front of them. And when a woman feels appreciated, she feels comfortable enough to show her appreciation right back (wink wink).

The Italians have a phrase that sums it up neatly, "ciao bella". It means "hey beautiful", thats the literal translation. But they don't just say it with empty meaning, they mean it with the connotation of, "you are truly something to be admired".

You don't have to put someone on a pedastel to consider them beautiful; putting someone on a pedastel is more like saying, "You're perfect, no other woman compares to you."

When a woman feels beautiful, she will want to express it (and that means sex).

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Eat_Playdough:
Guys in other countries get laid a lot more than Americans.
Inaccurate.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorant American.

lol easy guys....easy! there no need for it ..yes*

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time u wanna think of a woman as a piece of art....just picture her takin a shyt. they are no more beautiful than us guys are >>> definitely do NOT treat them as art.

and funny, for french men being so "romantic", they have such a rep for being crude and lewd to women they find attractive. many of my female friends who have been to france regard french men as disgusting pigs and would take an american man over his french counterpart anyday.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorant American.

I can backup my statement with statiscal studies....you can't

Bartlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Yeah, and i am Superman.

Put the damn statics if you got them and
stop the bull****.

------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
No, try not... Do or do not... There is no try.
Master Don Yoda