Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

video: Sugar Daddy Hunt: When Young Women Chase Rich Old Men

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 21:25, one of these tarts expresses surprise that her "date" is not short. So now even short wealthy men can't be a "sugar daddy"? :mad: :mad: :mad:

In general, they are all chunky, and I can't see how they're even getting dates.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are a good representation of Toronto women. "Feminist" and "progressive" but at the end of the day, they still want to get ahead in life by taking advantage of some rich dude. The guys paying them are pretty pathetic too. If you're going to pay for sex, at least have the balls to hire a real wh0re. The whole "let's pretend we are dating even though I'm paying you to have sex with me" thing is beyond idiotic.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are a good representation of Toronto women. "Feminist" and "progressive" but at the end of the day, they still want to get ahead in life by taking advantage of some rich dude. The guys paying them are pretty pathetic too. If you're going to pay for sex, at least have the balls to hire a real wh0re. The whole "let's pretend we are dating even though I'm paying you to have sex with me" thing is beyond idiotic.
I think in the minds of these guys, they think they can wife them up. I think I would demand as as sugar daddy that the chick not have a boyfriend (or girlfriend, LOL); sure, they could lie, but at least they wouldn't be able to use that as an excuse. And it seems that these chicks can be honorable enough that a man giving them that much money "deserves" something.

Also, $2K to them is like $10 to us. I've known a few fellow GeoMaxxers in the former USSR that basically had the attitude that if they're getting satisfied, it's easy to let some money flow out. I remember having a gal that didn't want to give it up, and so my wallet stayed closed for her; I remember another one that didn't seem to want to me to buy her anything.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There are many here that worry a great deal about showing that they’re wealthy “to get hot babes”, and they’re young guys, talking about treating women to expensive dates and travel. How is that any different than an old guy sugaring? In both cases the women are gold diggers.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to pay for sex, at least have the balls to hire a real wh0re. The whole "let's pretend we are dating even though I'm paying you to have sex with me" thing is beyond idiotic.
I've been thinking about my retirement, which is why I like living close to De Wallen. By the time I can't get a woman interested in tending my trouser snake, I can always call a pro over. :D

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this documentary when it first came out as I'm subscribed to that channel, they have some interesting docs

1. The hypocrisy of women who are feminists against the patriarchy yet want a man to take care of them for just going on dates
2. These women are not attractive at all, not shocking they can't find a man to pay their bills lmfao