“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

[VIDEO] Loverboy's Tribute to Sarging

Hoobie

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

A very close friend of mine, Loverboy from mASF posted up his Tribute to Sarging Video complete with a great write up. You can find the thread here:

http://fastseduction.com/masf/23/190799/

It's very inspirational stuff. Hope you guys enjoy it. And while you're at it, check out our new site www.puamedia.com -- if you guys ever have cool video sarges or audios or whatever, we've set up a site specifically to host it as well as our upcoming videos as well as audio interviews with some of the best guys in the scene.

Cheers, I'm flying off to Hollywood now. So there are any boys in the area, drop me a line.
Hoobie
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Damn good read.

That hits home.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Funny ass video. Loverboy's a fvcken riot dude. :D
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I hope this ends the "Asian PUA" complaint threads.

Kill your limiting beliefs!
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
AWW **** HOOBIE! I was just in Hollywood! I was hoping to get aquainted..

--Lan
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top