Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VICTORY! Incredible interest level, Mystery, Her Chasing ME: New girlfriend

ShawnStJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had anybody chase me so hard as my new friend.
It's unreal.

Here's how i did it.
1. Didn't commit to anything or TALK about anything related to commitment

2. Call her sporadically, let her know i have a life of my own

3. I am fun, funny, unpredictable, sometimes challenging, and witty on dates and conversations.

4. She knows im a serious athlete, weight lifter, and have career goals.

5. I keep her off balance from time to time...

I do all of this NOT to be mean, but realizing that HER INTEREST level is everything.

She call ME every night. Sometimes i even wont answer the phone.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, do you ever plan on actually freaking her or do you just want the attention?

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great that you've got her and all, but if you do nothing, she is gonna get tired of chasing pretty soon

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotta agree with these guys... challenge is everything, but nothing if you never capitalize on it. I speak from experience. Eventually she'll see you as unreliable... too much of a challenge and out of her reach altogether. Then you'd have to actually convince her you're not... which would be incongruent with your current behavior.

I'm just saying don't let it go to waste.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to say I've pulled off the same thing with a girl right now. I sort of chased her a little bit to hard 2 months or so back. We went on 2 dates, then she pulled back and flaked. So I decided to dissapear all together from her, and it started to work big time (of course there was a pretty good rapport with her so this worked). She would text me everyday and I stopped replying. I'd catch her at the coffee shop for a bit, she'd ask me to go somewhere else and I'd say sorry I've got a bunch of stuff to do. She'd tried to set up meetings and I would go but only after I changed the time and day lol. The result was her chasing me wildly, grasping at every moment we had together trying to get me to ask her out one more time. Well frankly I never forgot the horrible way she blew me off so I haven't asked her out again on a real date.

But now this little game is coming to an end. I can see her starting to give up chasing me a little, not completely but I can see it. I've kissed her once it was some time back now, but even with that you can't play this game forever. I'm basically at the point where I have to decide whether I want to pursue her as a GF or just drop her and have a permenant friend. So be advised as some of the others said, she will eventually stop chasing you so you have to make a decision.

As for me, I'm undecided, she burned me once does she ever deserve another shot? It's up to me to decide that, and the way the situation is going I figure I've got about a week or less to make up my mind.