Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very close workmate wanted me to meet her BF ? I said noway !

yango

Reaction score
Theres this girl and I pick her up every morning with my car on our way to work. (We work at the same place)

She's been there for a few weeks only.

I took her to twice to lunch already and have made a decent connection.

I have managed to remain somewhat independent yet interested.
SO has she.

She has a BF.

We often talk about kisses and romance but it has never been really far. (During our breaks)

She is very open about sex and romance.

I have to admit that this is probably going nowhere...
I hate that she has a BF and I wont do much unless she asks for it...(she almost did AFAIK)

But why the hell did she want me to see her BF ?
I couldnt help but to say "NO" but then I am thinkin, she will probably think I am a wooss or something or hreact badly to this...

Thanks !

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by yango

I have to admit that this is probably going nowhere...
Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. Sounds like you're too much of a "buddy" already. But then again you gave very few details, so maybe there's something I'm missing as far as what kind of "connection" you've made. But it sounds like you're her new girlfriend, taking her to lunch and chatting about kissing.

If she brings her boyfriend by and introduces you to him, be cool to him. Don't snub him or do any stupid jealous crap. In fact, if you can relate to him, pay more attention to HIM than to HER. If she IS interested, this'll drive her nuts. ("I showed him my BOYFRIEND and he doesn't get jealous...could it be that he has options? Could I be losing him? Oh no!")

But don't go out of your way to meet the guy. Don't agree to meet them out at dinner, or go out of your way to introduce yourself if he comes by or anything. You're the alpha male, remember? Let him introduce himself to YOU. It's YOUR patch of the jungle. ;)

yango

Reaction score
Well, as far as details go, the only relevant things i may say are :

I sometimes refuse her invitations for breaktime.
She still calls me afterwards tho.

She once thought I wanted to have a serious discussion (which I didnt).

I have a girlfriend and she knows(yeah, i know, never done it though...)

She shows for me every morning with her clothes and stuff...

What else...hmmm

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jefferies said, "If your a NICE GUY you might as well weld your zipper shut."

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw this friendly let's go out to lunch at work and have meaningful conversation routine. You must not present yourself as alpha male enough and don't push her excite buttons enough. Many DJs in the presence of a girl with a boyfriend immediately turn them wild and get them thinking of cheating on him with you, if you can attract her and get her in the right mood. You are sending way to many passive vibes where she feels you want to be friendly and learn things of her life, such as who her boyfriend is. You need to decide if you want to be her friend and continue down this path or start being more alpha and make her know your interested and work on attracting her and making her feel a sexual connection between you two.

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but if she cheats on her bf for you, she will cheat on you also. Unless you just wanna have her as something to poke on....in that case go for it man.