"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vercetti's advice

Vercetti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm having great success with females now. I have no one to thank but myself, and a little help from the Don Juan site:D . Anyway, I've got my hand in a few cookie jars all at once, tasting a dish here and there. Just wingin' it and having a good time.

You guys need to lighten up and not take highschool so seriously. And don't post every single question that you have on the board. Make your own decisions. A man knows his path, he doesn't ask for a map, he makes his own map.

You want all the answers, well were not giving them anymore. Do yourself favor and play it cool out there and take risks. You'll enjoy the suspense in not knowing what may happen. :cool:

Vercetti out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Let me have some of those cookies :rolleyes:
 

theoneudrumof987

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, Texas, USA
Originally posted by Vercetti
You guys need to lighten up and not take highschool so seriously. And don't post every single question that you have on the board. Make your own decisions. A man knows his path, he doesn't ask for a map, he makes his own map.

You want all the answers, well were not giving them anymore. Do yourself favor and play it cool out there and take risks. You'll enjoy the suspense in not knowing what may happen. :cool:

Vercetti out.
That's really good. Life is really not to be taken seriously just as you said. And I forgot who posted about taking risks but it basically said that everything is a risk in life. And to stop being afraid to take those risks. Well I'm out. By the way, good post vercetti.
 
Top