Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Venona papers

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
rational rejection of degeneracy and communism and its influence in culture became the hated "McCarthyism". Any rejection of marxist beliefs became bigotry and racism. The victory the marxists enjoyed was the demonization of the idea of anti-communism (anti-semitism) in America. This has led in turn to the idea that protecting ANY part of our culture is wrong, and must be resisted.

Today's left and the degradation of the American dream is the direct result of this cancerous idea that our culture is not worth defending.

There's a reason they don't teach you about the Venona Papers in school, McCarthy was 100% right:

The Venona project was a United States counterintelligence program initiated during World War II by the United States Army's Signal Intelligence Service (later absorbed by the National Security Agency), which ran from February 1, 1943, until October 1, 1980.[1] It was intended to decrypt messages transmitted by the intelligence agencies of the Soviet Union (e.g. the NKVD, the KGB, and the GRU).[2] Initiated when the Soviet Union was an ally of the US, the program continued during the Cold War, when it was considered an enemy.

During the 37-year duration of the Venona project, the Signal Intelligence Service decrypted and translated approximately 3,000 messages.[3] The signals intelligence yield included discovery of the Cambridge Five espionage ring in the United Kingdom[4] and Soviet espionage of the Manhattan Project in the U.S.[5] (known as project Enormous / операция «Энормоз»). Some of the espionage was undertaken to support the Soviet atomic bomb project. The Venona project remained secret for more than 15 years after it concluded. Some of the decoded Soviet messages were not declassified and published by the United States until 1995.

Just look at the names on this list. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers

The left infiltrated our public school system and that's why you were never taught about this in school. There's a very good reason academia went left in the 60s and continued to this day. There's a reason Hollywood is so leftist.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the "rural purge" of 1970 quite interesting. If the old shows that the new programming replaced were low in the ratings, I could understand the change.

As corny as many of those old 1960's shows may appear, they were highly watched. And still, they were replaced with social commentary type sitcoms etc..

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I find the "rural purge" of 1970 quite interesting. If the old shows that the new programming replaced were low in the ratings, I could understand the change.

As corny as many of those old 1960's shows may appear, they were highly watched. And still, they were replaced with social commentary type sitcoms etc..
Yeah absolutely. People were extremely susceptible to whatever they had going on back then in acedemia because even my dad was a flower child. He had a Lenin flag and for some reason kept it, I think it's a antique at this point. But as he grew up and became an adult with life experience he's been right wing I think especially after being with my mother. We need to do the same thing McCarthy did and begin purging the communists again. We specifically need to look into all leftists, especially all neo-cons (they get it the worst for being traitors at least leftists make it easier to detect them) and especially the deep state (all bureaucrats actually) and we have the prefect tool to do this: NSA databases. We can then also make a list of citizens that's adhere to communism and put them in a watch list and possibly create little containment areas for them to live and humanely transport them to said areas.

Its definitely doable. But it's true that we're too free and we need to clean the bad blood out without violating the good ones.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Among this forum, there seems to be a consensus that the members already have their minds made up on varied p0litical type topics. And... allowing this particular topic of discussion will lead to nothing more than flaring egos. I don't disagree with their view, because I've seen that happen before. However, there's always exceptions. I'm consider myself as one of them.

Personally, I was always opposed to McCarthyism, but your opinion is providing some new and alternative food for thought. I appreciate that. Call it "blind optimism" but maybe (hopefully) others also reading this discussion (or any discussion) might also keep an open mind to new perspectives.

With the above being said, this (our ability to hear varying perspectives) has occurred because our country allows freedom of speech. Would it be right for you, me, McCarthy etc... to dictate what is "acceptable" and what is "unacceptable?" This would reduce our ability to see all points of view. Agreed?

Don't get me wrong. I do see your point. The non-McCarthyism era isn't pretty. Similar to your father, I was also a L1beral, but I held that ticket much longer (this year will be the first year I switch parties). I'm in my mid 50's.

Then again, our country is supposed to be against totalitarianism and McCarthyism seems to be quite similar.

Do we blame the messenger(s) (actors, celebrities, athletes etc...) that make statements that we deem as damaging to our country... or do we blame the individuals in the US that follow and actively defy?

Although I oppose certain materials that I believe could be damaging to a child during their formative years... I'm not sure I can totally support a Govt that would decide what is in the best interests of adults of sound mind. But then... I look at the current state of things; which I do not like... (and also recognize the root of these problems).

In view of the above, what are your additional thoughts?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I was always opposed to McCarthyism, but your opinion is providing some new and alternative food for thought.
I've been thinking about McCarthy lately. When you look at what's going on in the country today, maybe he was closer to the truth than we thought. A lot of the people that were targeted back then were celebrities, and look at what Hollywood has become now.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Among this forum, there seems to be a consensus that the members already have their minds made up on varied p0litical type topics. And... allowing this particular topic of discussion will lead to nothing more than flaring egos. I don't disagree with their view, because I've seen that happen before. However, there's always exceptions. I'm consider myself as one of them.

Personally, I was always opposed to McCarthyism, but your opinion is providing some new and alternative food for thought. I appreciate that. Call it "blind optimism" but maybe (hopefully) others also reading this discussion (or any discussion) might also keep an open mind to new perspectives.

With the above being said, this (our ability to hear varying perspectives) has occurred because our country allows freedom of speech. Would it be right for you, me, McCarthy etc... to dictate what is "acceptable" and what is "unacceptable?" This would reduce our ability to see all points of view. Agreed?

Don't get me wrong. I do see your point. The non-McCarthyism era isn't pretty. Similar to your father, I was also a L1beral, but I held that ticket much longer (this year will be the first year I switch parties). I'm in my mid 50's.

Then again, our country is supposed to be against totalitarianism and McCarthyism seems to be quite similar.

Do we blame the messenger(s) (actors, celebrities, athletes etc...) that make statements that we deem as damaging to our country... or do we blame the individuals in the US that follow and actively defy?

Although I oppose certain materials that I believe could be damaging to a child during their formative years... I'm not sure I can totally support a Govt that would decide what is in the best interests of adults of sound mind. But then... I look at the current state of things; which I do not like... (and also recognize the root of these problems).

In view of the above, what are your additional thoughts?
1600010397123.png

Free speach is fine and all but when we institutionalize evil it becomes a problem. When perversion is pushed on children and dissenters to it are vilified we have a major, major problem.

For example jews are very overrepresented in iv league schools, specifically social sciences and are the "experts" in many of these sciences, they're significantly over represented in the media, in politics (primarily on the left, but also neocons too now, both sides are pro Zionism so regardless of who wins it'll be a pro Israel Agenda) in much of corporate America especially if it's something influential like marketing, etc. They are significantly overrepresented in the top 1% (and they practice hardcore nepotism and are all Zionists). This is a problem. The loyalty of Zionists are to each other first and that's exactly why they have duel citizenship, so if America falls they can just go to the only socially acceptable enthnsostate in the world, with giant all's surrounding it and blatantly commit human rights violations and crimes, which tune American media ignores (because its controlled by Jewish people and Zionists) and because the American government ignores what Israel does.

I was in the military and one thing they said to us was "Israel is our greatest ally and don't question it" which made me feel uncomfortable. You're average Jewish person isn't really a problem. It's the Jewish elites, the Zionists, that are pushing this antiwhite agenda. Oh and back to most experts in social sciences being Jewish, they're the ones that create terms such as "white privilege" when it's jews who are the most privileged of any group, and not because they have high iqs, that's a myth based on a couple of biased studies done on a very small sample sizes decades ago.

Look what's happened to Europe. Look at what the EU has done. This is the doing of Zionists.

The only reason that jews are overrepresented in iv league schools is because of nepotism, the same for the media, the government, and everywhere else. It's about control, influence and subversion. And to even peacefully question a jew or their intentions immediately you're accused of being bigot, racist, antisemitic, and Nazi etc.

For crying outloud. We just hand over billions to Israel while they have socialized healthcare and we have homeless veterans and broken families, and the opioid epidemic.

Oh and with all these Jews with such influence in academia, especially social sciences, it's now socially acceptable to be racist towards white people, it's actually popular. It's considered worse to be antisemitic than it is to be prejudice against blacks or Hispanics, isn't that strange?

But to point any of this out and to be a dissenter of the status quo and people won't listen and you're automatically labeled. But if it's true why is it wrong to point it out? To be against perversion but for wholesome nuclear family units makes you a bigot and a Nazi.

Black lives matter called for the disruption of the Western (aka white) nuclear family. Jews fully support this. Martin Luther King Jr's mentor was a communist and a jew.

Make no mistake Zionists hate people of European descent. Even Barbra spectre admits has jews are at the center of Europe being flooded with Arab and African migrants.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Zionists hate white people and they hate the US and Europe and they want to see it burn. They absolutely want to destroy white peoples homelands. This isn't about hating people of color. They have a right to be exist and have good lives and families to but not at the expense of destroying white peoples homelands.

We should stop giving money to Israel and use sanctions to make them pass open border legislation in Israel and be forced to tear down their walls.

Not all Muslims are bad. Even Muslims in Afghanistan hate the Taliban, and if you understood the origin of the Taliban you would understand why.

Let Hamas do as they wish. Sovereignty belongs to those who defend it. Jews took the land and Palestinians have the right to attempt to take it back and the United States should stay out of it. If we stopped supporting Israel countries like Iran wouldn't be chanting "death to America" and they'd leave us alone.

I've been studying geopolitics for the last couple years on and off. It's one of my hobbies /interests. Israel does absolutely nothing beneficial for the US.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the followups. All my life, I've heard about "those Jews" and quickly rolled my eyes and was dismissive.

I admit that your postings do offer some new things to consider. Looking back, it seems like a lot of actors and comedians that I liked were ... (surprise) Jewish (Lenny Bruce and Woody Allen to name a couple) .

Thanks again. You've provided some new thought.