Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Validation

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women appear to want different things – people say that men want sex and women want resources, commitment or attention. But really, both men and women want the same thing from each other: validation. They both want to feel important, valued, attractive and special. Where they differ is in how they get this validation....

Men get validation through sex. It’s not easy for the average man to get the sex they want. Generally they will always want more – more number, more variety, hotter girls, etc. So the sexual act, apart from being a physical pleasure, is also validating for a man. It proves their value, their attractiveness, their charisma… their manhood even. Anything less is not validating – a number, conversation or a complement doesn’t really mean anything much at all if it didn’t lead to a lay.

Women don’t get validation through sex. It may be a physical pleasure, but it is not an achievement. Women are not boasting about their “laycount” and giving each other high fives every time they achieve another notch. For women, a lay is not an accomplishment because any woman can easily go out and get sex any day of the week. It doesn’t prove anything, as even the ugliest and most unattractive women can easily get laid.

So where do women get their validation? Attention. Women get their validation from the attention that they get from men. If men look at them, if men message them, if men like their photos on Instragram – all if this is attention. This proves their value and the fact that they’ve still “got it”. That they are still attractive to the opposite sex and, therefore, able to use their attractiveness to get what they want. Their season ticket for the easy train through life is still valid. Until one day it’s not.

Boasting

What do men boast about? How do they flex on other men and how do they put other men down? Well, apart from money they like to show off their women. Look at any rap video. It may not be true that they are actually with these girls in real life just as the cars and boats etc. may be leased, but the intention is clear. Look at me, I’m rich and I’m getting laid. I’m better than you. Buy my music.

What do women boast about, then? Do you see them surrounded by guys? Maybe, but what do you notice about these men? Generally, you’ll see the men wearing suits and serving the women – lavishing them with attention. Look at me, look how much attention I get, look at all of the expensive things that men give to me. I’m so important. I’m a model. I’ve got 500k followers on Instagram.

Oh, but that’s not true, you say. Maybe you’ve heard women complaining about the attention they get from men. Who are they complaining about? They complain that low-class men whistle at them when they walk past a building site. They complain that old men stare at their asses when they walk past a café. They complain about the attention they get from men that they don’t consider useful. But if you listen carefully, you’ll notice that although they sound like they’re complaining they’re actually bragging. Look at me, I’m so pretty, everyone wants me.

Shaming

Society shames women that give away sex easily. Other women, especially, don’t like it. Why? Why do they even care what another women does? How does it affect them? Well, the problem is that it devalues their currency. Just like printing money devalues the dollar or the pound. If sex is given away easily, then it becomes harder for other women to charge a high price for it. What man will pay in the form of commitment, favours, free labour etc for something that they can get for free? That’s why women that give sex away easily are called “sluts”.

So how does society shame men? Specifically, how do men shame other men? Men shame men that give their attention or money away easily. We call them “simps”. A simp is a man that idolises women and is easily manipulated by them. They go around liking women’s photos on Instagram and telling narcissistic women how beautiful and special they are. They give away the currency for free, rendering it worthless.

So what is the result of all of this? What is the endgame? Do women win and men lose?

They do, at first. But in the long term men win. What happens is that modern women are flooded with validation. They get it all day long. All they have to do is put an app on their phone and they continuously get messages from men telling them how beautiful, amazing and special they are. And they believe it. They become so egotistical and narcissistic that nobody can stand to be around them. They start to think that they are right at the top of society, given that even rich men and famous men are simping for them.

But then comes the downfall. Men want what they want. They also want validation. Since they get their validation from sleeping with women, the more the better. Those at the top can sleep with an almost unlimited number of narcissistic spoiled women. Of course, they don’t want to get into a relationship with any of these women, but they will have sex with them, get their notch and then move on.

In the end, men and women get old. The woman that spent her 20s having her ego blown up into the stratosphere has got used to the easy life of having men pay her bills for her and lavish her with attention. Gradually that stops. Not having developed the ability to look after herself and not having “settled” for an ordinary man at her level, she starts to panic as she watches her options dry up. Eventually even average men don’t want her.

Men, as they get older, start to realise the game and get tired of it. They get tired of dealing with women that just want to take advantage of them and suck up their time and their attention. They realise that most women their age have spent the last 10 years sleeping with other men that they considered superior to them and they don’t find these women worthy of commitment. If they are able to continue dating younger women due to their success, their looks or their skill, then they continue doing this. If not, they leave the scene completely. Either way, women lose.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I agree in some ways, disagree in others.

One thing is certain- women have a strong frame when it comes to getting what they want and most men do not.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is certain- women have a strong frame when it comes to getting what they want and most men do not.
Definitely comes from having an abundance mindset. In reality, male ego aside....women are the ones that do most of the picking during the early stages. It plays out on bumble/tinder every day and in bars in every city.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely comes from having an abundance mindset. In reality, male ego aside....women are the ones that do most of the picking during the early stages. It plays out on bumble/tinder every day and in bars in every city.
Women can pick who they have casual sex with, but a man is the one that picks who he wants to marry. And also, although men seem to have forgotten this lately, men are the ones that decide which women get gifts, favours, money and attention.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. This section - "Women don’t get validation through sex. It may be a physical pleasure, but it is not an achievement." - may make sense to you, but is not true from their own point of view.

Plenty of women consider casual sex as a kind of attention they use to medicate their self-esteem with. The more they realise that such sexual attention is not "true" attention from men, the more cognitive dissonance they experience over it, but their immediate emotions still pull at them. From what ive seen, that sexual attention becomes like a substance dependence for their self-esteem.

And they can also brag about certain men they fvck.

2. I dont like framing things in a gender war, but to comment on that, im not so sure that women "end up losing". I think the idea of "the wall" is to some extent or another a fantasy.

3. Women also pick who they enter a relationship with... you allude to the idea that "women choose when sex happens, men choose when commitment happens", but this is a false notion. In reality, the commitment stage is just more of a level playing field than the sex stage.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. This section - "Women don’t get validation through sex. It may be a physical pleasure, but it is not an achievement." - may make sense to you, but is not true from their own point of view. Plenty of women consider casual sex as a kind of attention, which they can use to medicate their selfesteem. And they can also brag about certain men they fvck.

2. I dont like framing things in a gender war, but to comment on that, im not so sure that women "end up losing". I think the idea of "the wall" is to some extent or another a fantasy.

3. Women also pick who they enter a relationship with... you allude to the idea that "women choose when sex happens, men choose when commitment happens", but this is a false notion. In reality, the commitment stage is just more of a level playing field than the sex stage.
Sex can be a form of attention, but there is a subtle difference between considering sex as an achievement in itself and considering the fact that someone wants or wanted to have sex with you as an achievement. A man will feel satisfaction if he can say "I banged a 10". A woman can get the same satisfaction from saying "a 10 wanted me... and I said no".

I don't really care that much about the "gender war" aspect. That´s just an observation about the consequences of becoming addicted to attention for some women. The wall is a concept that simplifies the reality and makes it easier to understand, but of course every man has his own opinion about what is attractive. I could say that a particular woman has hit the wall and someone else may not think so. But it is true that women lose their attractiveness as they age and with that, they lose their ability to get attention from men. It declines, rather than disappears suddenly and completely.

Regarding commitment, generally women want it more than men do. Just like men want to have lots of casual sex more than women. So the supply/demand imbalance is reversed and commitment can be hard for a woman to find, particularly from the men that she wants. And the later a woman leaves it in life, the less likely she will get what she wants.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is the result of all of this? What is the endgame? Do women win and men lose?
Good post but there is no end game you've just explained the male female equilibrium

i hate to say it but It has to be like this ..... males need the motivation to succeed that is derived from sleeping with beautiful women otherwise we would be still living in the stone ages

Females need males to support, protect and give them children.

the rest is just societal construction

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
i hate to say it but It has to be like this ..... males need the motivation to succeed that is derived from sleeping with beautiful women otherwise we would be still living in the stone ages
Will you stop with this line of thinking? "Beautiful women" aren't the driving force for innovation. I've heard other people say similar things and that is about the most SIMP thing I've ever heard.

In fact, there were no such thing as "beautiful women" in the stone age because they couldn't HIDE THEIR HUMANITY like they do now. They smelled like sh1t, were hairy as fvck, and bled all over the place every time they got their period. They appeared just as filthy as the males.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will you stop with this line of thinking? "Beautiful women" aren't the driving force for innovation. I've heard other people say similar things and that is about the most SIMP thing I've ever heard.

In fact, there were no such thing as "beautiful women" in the stone age because they couldn't HIDE THEIR HUMANITY like they do now. They smelled like sh1t, were hairy as fvck, and bled all over the place every time they got their period. They appeared just as filthy as the males.
They also probably nagged the men to move stones around.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
They also probably nagged the men to move stones around.
Yea until "Chad The Caveman" came over from the neighboring tribe.

They were all over him. Then they went home and made their cave-husbands pay them in reindeer meat for 3 minutes of sex.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how does society shame men? Specifically, how do men shame other men? Men shame men that give their attention or money away easily. We call them “simps”. A simp is a man that idolises women and is easily manipulated by them. They go around liking women’s photos on Instagram and telling narcissistic women how beautiful and special they are. They give away the currency for free, rendering it worthless.
There is not enough of this kind of shaming going around, if you ask me. Simping is so widespread in the western culture, it's an epidemic.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not enough of this kind of shaming going around, if you ask me. Simping is so widespread in the western culture, it's an epidemic.
Not only in western culture. I've seen even more simping in conservative societies, where men blindly believe in female purity and virginity until the innocent virgin they married turns into a vicious manipulative nagging hag.