Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day

Reaction score
Personally, I feel that no DJ should celebrate Valentines Day. There are a few reasons for this.

1. On Valentines Day, it is basically mandatory to get your girls something. However, usually the girl will not get you something. Therefore, not only is this needless supplication, but you do not even make her feel good for a little while because it is "mandatory".
2. Especially in a new relationship, the word "love" is thrown around a lot at Valentines Day. You don't want to give a new gf the impression that you are already in "love" with her.
3. If your dating multiple girls non-exclusively, all your romantic love crap will appear ridiculous when you're dating other girls.
4. If you want to do something romantic for a girl who you've been exclusive with for more than three months you are better off to do it at a time where she won't expect it.

And here is the most important reason:

4. Have you ever seen any of those commercials, where a man gives a woman a diamond ring, or a box of chocolates, or flowers, and then she says "I love this man" or kisses him or whatever? Personally I think that these are the sleaziest commercials on the planet. All of the industries that benefit off of Valentines Day play off of the desperate and supplicative tendencies of AFCs to make money. They try to tell you that if you only buy a girl these chocolates, or these flowers, or this ring, then she will love and have sex with you. We all know thats not the way it works. But remember when you were an AFC, and the pain you felt when a girl who you supplicated to and bought endless romantic gifts for dumped you for some jerk. Do you really want to patronize an industry this sleazy? I think not.

Just some thoughts

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate V-Day too, there's way too many sappy lies going around for my taste. And the fact that there's all of the AFCs who spend lots of money on gifts and wind up losing the girl anyway just makes me get mad at the whole idea of V-Day.

Reaction score
you're a cold cold man gflash, with a heart of coal ;)

you are right though, valentines is like christmas for AFC's everywhere. shouldn't stop ye mackin some chicks anyways though

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i believe this valentines day is going to be tyte as h*ll! My birthday is feb. 15. contrary to what ya guys said... My girlfriend has to get me something... lol... i have teased her about how i will dump her if she dun give me everything i want.:D I know she is hooked on me and she allways tells me how lucky she is to have me... haha. but I'm lovin her right now!(don't worry i still playing the dj part i have to, to keep things going) we been going for 2 months now.
anyways.... I find v-day a great day to ask girls out/fool around ;)becuz girls are in the mood for your dj lovin... if you know they like you, even a little, why not ask them out now, and talk later??? lol:D
ALSO, i just find all of the comercials and addvertisements funny, i make fun of my friends and pass them settle dj tips if they are going to f**k somthing up, that they could have otherwise. **peace out**

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another good thing i can think of relating to this is that if you don't celebrate v-day, the girl begins to wonder a little bit. "does he not like me or something?" this is perfect for that whole mystery thing. if you celebrate, you pretty much give it away, eliminating any chance of mystery. if you're not mysterious, the girl will probably lose interest.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V-Day ought to be rename "Male Oppression Day"

Guys have to empty their bank account for girls, and get nothing in return, 'cause it's "expected."

The day there's a reverse V-Day where GIRLS have to buy guys chocolates and presents is the day I'll buy something for a girl on V-Day.

...It'll probably happen after pigs start flying on the Planet of the Apes, tho.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that in many asian countries there is something like an girls to guys V-day.

But the difference on V-day is that the guys tell the girl how much they spent and it is custom for the girls to buy the guys 10 times the amount!

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
I think that in many asian countries there is something like an girls to guys V-day.

But the difference on V-day is that the guys tell the girl how much they spent and it is custom for the girls to buy the guys 10 times the amount!
What asian countries in particular? As long as it's not NK, I figure I can do to them what they do to us and move there... Asian girls are FINE :D

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
V-day is pretty funny seeing submissive AFCs...

Theres this really annoying commercial on tv recently.
Basically a bit of jewellry drops down the screen and you hear a woman say: "he loves me...", then more and more expensive jewellry drop down and the woman gets more excited: "he loves me... he loves me... ooh! he loves me!"

I almost told the TV to shut the f*** up. :)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hearts and roses and kisses galore..
What the hell is all this crap for?
People get mushy and start acting queer;
it is definitely the most annoying day of the year.
This day needs to get the hell over with and pass.
Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's a$$.
Guys act all sweet, but it soon will fade.
For all they are doing is trying to get laid.
The arrow Cupid shot at me must not have hit.
Because I think love is a crock of sh|t.
So heres my story...what else can I say?
Love bites my ass...Fvck Valentine's Day!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually guys... maybe, just maybe Valentine's Day is not that bad after all. Now... before all of you scorned guys out there begin to pelt me with rocks... how about you hear me out for a sec? If you are with someone, Valentine's Day... it can be a true test to see how much they like you. Who said that you have to spend a lot of money... I never did, in this case, if the girl really likes you it is the thought that counts. So don't do what all of your retarded friends do, because they won't get any but you will. If she doesn't like your inexpensive gift.... that came from the heart and would rather have 24 dozen roses and a candlelight dinner... then dump her ass right there. Then, you go out with the plenty (trust me, I was talking to one hot dame yesterday... Valentine's Day-less) of dames who have no Valentine either and have a ****ing blast. Then, if you haven't bag a dame yet and are starting to dim the lights... which will probably happen since most of the lonely girls are more than willing to put out on Valentine's Day... then come home with a big smile on your face, cause you just celebrated Valentine's Day... Reloaded style.

Yes... the Valentine's Day commericals are a bunch of bull****, but most of the things that are catered to women... are a bunch of bull****. So... don't stay home and piss and moan... grab your loved one and make her moan. If you don't have a loved one... go get one for the night, cause trust me once you're done with her... she'll want to stay around for life ;).

Have a good one!!!

Valentine's Day: Reloaded