Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using free form aminos for Growth Hormone release

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody tried using free-form aminos as a growth hormone releaser. I have a friend who takes L-Arginine and L-Ornithine on an empty stomach at bedtime. I have also read you can take glutamine on an empty stomach or stacked with niacin before you go to bed. Has anybody tried this, what results have you gotten.

I am not taking this to grow, as I am 24. I am taking it to get more cut up, I still have some fat in my abdominal region. Can anybody share their experiences trying this.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from actual injectable Growth (which is expensive as **** and illegal without script), the best way to increase Growth release is to do compound exercises when working out (squats, deadlifts, etc.). 99.9999% of the supplements touting their ability to increase GH like secretagogues and other GH-boosting things are crap. Don't waste your money. Get your GH boost from workouts...kick your ass in the gym and you'll get the best boost you can naturally get.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night about an hour before i went to bed i had 2gms of glutamine and 300mg of niacin (the niacin caused flushing and i turned red but it isn't dangerous) on an empty stomach (stopped eating 3 hours before taking them). I felt as though i slept deeper than usual and woke up feeling refreshed (And i didn't feel tired at all during the day). This may be due to the extra GH release causing a deeper sleep, or it may just be the "placebo effect". However, i was pleased with the results and will try it again tonight.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled - I read some research recently to the same effect - glutamine at 2g before bed does indeed seem to be a good approach - perhaps before a workout on an empty stomach too. Haven't tried the niacin yet. Glutamine was often thought of as a way of preventing the catabolic effect of training by blocking cortisol but if memory serves me right it would have to be administered by IV to have this effect directly - BUT, the increase in GH will in itself help to block cortisol (although to do so completely wouldn't be desirable) so to some extent you get the same effect through a different mechanism of action.

Of course any such effect will be marginal compared to administering real GH, but that can be expensive and who knows at what dosage any one individual will suffer side effects?

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lactic acid and fasting releases GH.

2SLICK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would the release of Growth hormone increase your hieght as well. I am 5'6", 18 years old, and would love another inch or two, or at least maximize the growing period I still have left, men grow until 21. Can anyone recommend the use of specific aminos or other supplements that help height increase???? For example the supplement "growth booster" which contains 3750mg of "Trib Terrestris" (i cant even pretent to know what that is) and amino acids????????

Last edited:

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tribulus is supposed to increase free test in your body, but it has never panned out in real life to have much of an effect on any kind of muscular growth or fat loss. It does help with libido, though, especially if you're on some kind of non-androgenic steroid or are recovering from any steroid or "steroidal" cycle.

GH CAN help you grow, but it won't necessarily. It can make everything in your body grow, especially if it's abused. Generally speaking, taking higher dosages of GH can make your hands, forehead, and internal organs grow very large. This is why you see lots of higher-level bodybuilders with shredded abs that extend out like a beer belly: their internal organs have grown (hypertrophied, if that's a word) to that extent.

2SLICK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to look like a freak, I just want to grew a few inches taller in proportion...?

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 2SLICK
I dont want to look like a freak, I just want to grew a few inches taller in proportion...?
Think it will only have an effect on height if you are still growing naturally - usually someone younger than yourself.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2Slick,

You may want to have an x-ray of your growth plates done by an endocrinologist. This will tell you if the plates have fused which would prevent increase in height.

Using aminos is somewhat risky and you should ask a doctor first. However, short-term use should not be too dangerous. However, longer term use could lead to the side-effects that K-Daddy mentioned (enlarged forehead, internal organs, hands...).

If you understand the potential risks and would still like to give it a try, start off with the following. Take 5-6g of L-Arginine and 2.5-3.5g of L-Ornithine on an empty stomach (no food 3 hours prior). Do this before either you go to sleep or you have an intense workout (lifting weights). They should sell the two amino acids together at a heath food store.

Make sure to get plenty of protein throughout the day which is needed for growth. Also, take a multi-vitamin and get plenty of sleep. A final extremely important thing which is rarely mentioned is to stay away from foods with a high glycemic index, other than straight after your workout. High glycemic foods cause a huge surge of insulin (as do foods high in fat), which will prevent growth hormone from having its full effect. Do a search on the internet to find low glycemic foods such as fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and low-fat diary products. Note that potatoes, bread, and white pasta have high glycemic indexes and you want to eat very little of these.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY ****!!!!

I grew 1.5" in the last two weeks with these growth hormone releasers, and i hadn't grown in almost 5 years(I am 24). Though it appears much of the growth is in my ankle bones and my spine, but i am still taller. I may stay on them for another week until i reach 6".

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullplop

2SLICK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unbridled,

What, exactly, are you taking, when do yuo take it, how do you take etc?? I am extremely interested! Are you 100% positive you grew 1.5" that quick?? PLEASE let me know!!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
HOLY ****!!!!

I grew 1.5" in the last two weeks with these growth hormone releasers, and i hadn't grown in almost 5 years(I am 24). Though it appears much of the growth is in my ankle bones and my spine, but i am still taller. I may stay on them for another week until i reach 6".
You been taking some kind of mind altering stuff too? Utter crap.