“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Use christmas folks!!

extravaganza

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2001
Messages
147
Reaction score
3
Location
The Netherlands
For all shy people out there. Use this time of the year to build confidence. I know it sounds like a cliche but around this time of the year (christmas) somehow everyone is a little bit more friendly. So you can approach people more easy.

So next time you see somebody shout out: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

And off course you can do it the first week of the new year too. Just wish every good looking girl a happy newyear:D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
Damn that is so simple but effective

Great tip!

And you know what that just gave me another idea, you could get one of those calendars with all of the holidays (even the made up ones) and it'd be a great intro. I saw one before that gave people and excuse to drink. Hey happy potato farmers day!

LOL

I need to look up a link for something like that
 

Squy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
631
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
Carl Berner, Oslo
great tips :)

Let me declare that I'm the first one to take in Rating system (TM) in use. I'll give you a 4
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
ahh i found it, your guide!!!

http://www.earthcalendar.net/

not a bad idea for a conversation starter. Every day is a holiday somewhere. I just better not use it for an excuse to drink!
 
Top