"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Update on my living situation

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Well everyone, here's a bit of an update on my crappy living situation. My father had a "talk" with me about a week ago. He's trying to turn me against my mother. He told me that my mother likes my brother a lot more than me. He told me that she's only excited about my wedding so she can show off the wedding cake she's making.

What a load of ****.

I decided to get the hell out of there. I've re-applied for the temporary job I had at Wendy's a while back. I'm going to look at an apartment after work today. The next 7 months are going to be difficult financially, but I need to be free of this emotional burden. I feel like I've been fighting mentally all my life, and I'm getting exhausted. I need a break. My fiance will be moving in with me in February after she's done school. I'm doing my best to keep my spirits up, but it's been difficult. After being smoke-free for over a month, I've gone back, but I'm doing my best to only smoke when I absolutely need it. I'll work on completely quitting again after I move.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
You keep that heard high my friend! Treat this as a life long experience and you will prevail!

M.A.C.
 

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
658
Reaction score
1
Age
59
Location
Spokane, WA
A couple months ago I asked you what price you put on your mental health and your independence. You said something to the effect of none of that mattered you just needed the money.

A good attitude is priceless. I'm glad you finally see that. The fact that you are learning this the hard way makes the lesson all the more memorable.

Go your own way and let your parents play mind games with each other. Someday when they are lonely and they see you won't ever come crawling back to them, maybe they will snap out of that fuct up reality they are in. But that's their problem not yours.

You wouldn't accept that kind of controlling treatment from a woman you're dating would you? My dad did some similiar stuff to me. After giving him about 15 years to think it over he realized that he was a lousy dad and he's been a great friend ever since.

Unhappy people want to suck you into their miserable reality. Don't let them.

Keep your head held high, and keep us updated bro!
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Keep your head up. When all else fails, I find that just by busting as s and working my tail off fixes most problems. Money can fix alot of things in life. Get out there and make it! Good luck
 

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
311
Reaction score
3
Age
56
Hey BP,

I am sorry to hear that. The definition of families to me is about building relationships that help each other positively because you are on the same page. That kind of environment where it is competitive and hateful, is an environment that will create long term distress to you emotionally. You are doing the right thing long term. You are building an incredible amount of character that can call on later in life. Keep your head up!

TS
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Awesome!

The main thing is you have prioritized your self-respect and independence above everything else. It is truly priceless and you have shown guts and courage that very few can be proud of. Bravo!

May force be with you!!
 
Top