Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on ex situation...something unexpected popped up!

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been really chill about the whole situation with this girl...I've given her space and pretty much left it on her what she wants to do, because I wasnt gonna just sit around...So on Monday I gave her a call, but got the answering machine, so I simply said "its me, give me a call when you get a chance."

I didnt get a call back that night, but I found out she was working so I let that slide....She called me the next day, and we started talking but something was different....We talked like nothin went wrong between us and we were still together...It was very strange because since we gave each other our space, I would only talk to her for like 5 minutes at a time and it was a very awkward 5 minutes where we had nothing to really talk about, which is rare for us, we can bull**** for hours and never get tired of it....

So we talk for like an hour and a half...several times I said I was gonna leave because I had stuff to do, but she would bring something up and we stayed on, it felt almost as if she didnt want me to hang up!! So she sounded really happy and that was cool, it kind of seems like she has cleared whatever she needed to clear up....

As for that stuff with the ex coming over and some guy leaving a rose on her car....she told me what was up with that....First off she said the ex is an ex, and thats it....she wants to be friends with him because he basically changed her life for her, so she holds him in her debt so to speak...and for the rose on the car...she said it was from the guy who played her out last year, and she asked why he did that....he gave some excuse that hes coming home from college and he misses her, she just laughed right at him and said "oh so you only miss me when you are coming back home, but I dont hear a word from you when you're at school??" and she told him to FVck off and that shes not stupid....

So she said she was thinking about me and all that, and I had to end the conversation because I had class....So she calls me later that night after she had class and she sounds even happier than before, and she just said to me "dont take this too far(actually she said something different, but I forget what it was) but I absolutely love you for what you are doing." I got confused and didnt know exactly what she meant.

she just said she was happy that I gave her time to clear her head and get herself situated and that I wasnt pressuring her or acting like a ***** about the situation (she had a guy do that once and she totally lost interest)

So things sound like they took a turn for the better...I still got my gaurd up a bit, but we'll see whats gonna happen....Sorry for the long post, Just want to show some of the guys on here that are asking what they should do when they come to a separation or something in their relationship....Just take it slow and dont let it get to you, if she knows what you're worth, she'll be back!!!

Reaction score
Never call a girl who 'needs space'!!! Keep your dignity!!

This girl is ho'ing other dudes and you are on the sidelines waiting for her?? HUH? If she doesn't find that special someone she may get lonely enough and have sex with you a few times and then throw you away again!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, u are blinding yourself. You HONESTLY think she has done nothing with any of these guys? Or plans on just being with you and being faithful? Well ignorance is bliss, so beleive it and hope things work out, Im sure they will :)

However, I would be more sceptical, I am sure there is more to this story you cant see. She wants a break for a GOOD REASON, usually another guy involved!! You are only choosing to see the things you want to see.

99% of the time a girl wants some "space", it means either another guy she likes is on the scene, or she just wants to go out and attention *****!!

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should of mentioned her parents break up and her moving into another house right now....basically she was so messed up with home life that it was affecting our relationship, so I suggested we take time off so she can get her life in order so our relationship doesnt get messed up from it....

She never wanted me to leave, it was my suggestion because I went through the same thing when I was younger, and it killed my relationship at the time....She is just going through this now, so I thought it was the best choice....

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Ya never know what'll turn out. Thanks for the update on the situation.

I'd say for future phone calls, keep em less than 15 minutes. You're not available for her until she deserves your time, if ever again.

Have you been meeting other women? Keep the door open with your ex, but don't walk through it. She may let you know if she's ready to try again, but don't count on it...you should be opening up other women's doors, and stepping inside.

Or, at least concentrate on work/school, and remain indifferent until you get a signal, whether from her or a hot stranger.