Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

UPDATE: My homeboy I hooked up with an old slutty plate

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Short backstory: One of my boys was complaining lately about women alot, started kinda laying it on me because we sometimes tease him about not getting any snatch. he's had it hard on apps but has a little game.. used to be fine with women in the past but kinda hit a dry spell. So what I did was link up with an old plate and asked her if she would be down to help my dude out. She found him attractive and was super game about giving him some good wet wet. I set up a time for me and him to hang out and brought her along saying she was a friend from highschool i ran into.. so he had no clue i set this up. After some time i got up and bounced and told him if they wnated to hang out it was cool.. and left them to it

Didn't hear anything that night or the day after but today one of our friends tells me he told him that he smashed some chick on the first time they met. I acted aloof and ****. He hits me up few hours later and tells me he got it in with the chick and asked if I was into her. I'm like na bro thats an old friend lol

He sounds pretty confident .. was talking about how she was super tight and a freak.

Moral of the story: Pass your boy a token if his lucks run dry.. Its a win win, you get some hoe a new ****, get your boy some puss, everyones happy and your boy stops bitchin about you having all the fun.

Forgot to add: I called the chick to check in with her to see whats what. She told me after I dipped he went straight shooter asked if she wanted to go back to his place.. was all nervous and **** when they got back there, and she kinda did all the work for him. Said he wasn't bad in bed. I told her go easy on him lol

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What this tells me, is I need to increase my social circle...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here's the fallacy of acting cool and implying you get laid constantly when around your friends; they'll assume you don't need any help and won't throw you a kitty like OP did.

I was in a dry spot, unbeknown to my blue pilled friend who I'd been giving a lot of advice on how to quit his ex. He promptly had several girls interested in him, hitting him up to hang out. He didn't like them, and ignored them. And then it happened; one of them offered to bring her friend along if he brought a friend along. She was desperate to meet my friend.

And my friend laughed her off. He didn't know I was in a dry spot and I could have used a fresh kitty, he had no idea. So my dry spot became a huge ass dry stain, lol. He eventually got with some other girl but he was finally red pill and ditched her quick.

TLDR: a bro won't help you if he thinks you don't need help.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short backstory: One of my boys was complaining lately about women alot, started kinda laying it on me because we sometimes tease him about not getting any snatch. he's had it hard on apps but has a little game.. used to be fine with women in the past but kinda hit a dry spell. So what I did was link up with an old plate and asked her if she would be down to help my dude out. She found him attractive and was super game about giving him some good wet wet. I set up a time for me and him to hang out and brought her along saying she was a friend from highschool i ran into.. so he had no clue i set this up. After some time i got up and bounced and told him if they wnated to hang out it was cool.. and left them to it

Didn't hear anything that night or the day after but today one of our friends tells me he told him that he smashed some chick on the first time they met. I acted aloof and ****. He hits me up few hours later and tells me he got it in with the chick and asked if I was into her. I'm like na bro thats an old friend lol

He sounds pretty confident .. was talking about how she was super tight and a freak.

Moral of the story: Pass your boy a token if his lucks run dry.. Its a win win, you get some hoe a new ****, get your boy some puss, everyones happy and your boy stops bitchin about you having all the fun.

Forgot to add: I called the chick to check in with her to see whats what. She told me after I dipped he went straight shooter asked if she wanted to go back to his place.. was all nervous and **** when they got back there, and she kinda did all the work for him. Said he wasn't bad in bed. I told her go easy on him lol
You're a good friend. Just hope he doesn't find out you set this up for him. His confidence will go down the drain again, hopefully, he doesn't and this is the kick he needed to get him moving.

Modern Man Advice

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly man if you're not doing what you can to help out your homies, you might as well not even keep them as friends. Same dude came in clutch for me many times in my life.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man if you're not doing what you can to help out your homies, you might as well not even keep them as friends. Same dude came in clutch for me many times in my life.
lol, but you basically passed them some sloppy seconds. This is like donating your table scraps to children in Africa. Teach a man to fish.

This is essentially why aliens won't land and give us flying saucers, we would just fvck them up and then some space pirates would fly by and steal them from us anyway. You are essentially giving a lower life form a ray gun he didn't earn. Keep your head down man.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, but you basically passed them some sloppy seconds. This is like donating your table scraps to children in Africa. Teach a man to fish.

This is essentially why aliens won't land and give us flying saucers, we would just fvck them up and then some space pirates would fly by and steal them from us anyway. You are essentially giving a lower life form a ray gun he didn't earn. Keep your head down man.
Although you have a point, with this logic, almost all women are sloppy seconds. He helped a friend get laid and I don't see anything wrong with it. Holding on to the past too much is not a good thing. And with your comparison to table scraps, what may not be valuable to someone may be much more valuable to another person.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although you have a point, with this logic, almost all women are sloppy seconds. He helped a friend get laid and I don't see anything wrong with it. Holding on to the past too much is not a good thing.
I don't either... kind of. I'm not insulting Paper Crane, I just think it won't give the guy the same benefit as if he had done it for himself. That said, I think Paper Crane and I share the same affliction, wanting to help others who cannot help themselves. I know from years of experience, it doesn't pan out.
Although you have a point, with this logic, almost all women are sloppy seconds.
This is only a recent development.