Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique ways you have used to show interest in a girl

finn_dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering what have been some unique ways you have used to show some type interest in a girl. Any funny stories?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached an hb9 in my social psychology class at college and asked her "Are you single?" She said "no" Really creative huh??

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a computer lab playing a game throught network with a friend girl who was sitting at the computer near mine. At that time some guy which we didn't know joined the channel and began telling her that he loves her and loved her from the moment he first time saw her.

If you won't call that unique then I don't know what :)

Regards,
Carbani

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats AFC BS carbani....Its really funny that there always has to be an edge, or an angle...I used to think like that, where every meeting has to have the perfect open, otherwise it wasn't worth it... If your friendly, upbeat, and can carry an interesting conversation, girls consider that unique. They get bombarded all day long by losers who use all the AFC tactics in the book...It funny that once your mindset moves from an internal to an external locus (i.e. you realize the purpose of your meeting is a chance for you to find out if she's an interesting person), thats it...

For the record, generally if its cold, I find that you don't want to show too much interest, your going more on showing curiosity...Use your eyes and body language, be conscous of hers and engage.....Someone wrote a great post on the "gut check," that feeling you get once you know its on....

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gave this chick the look at a supermarket. Its on the verge of a look a rapist would give.

From her perspective, she said I got her attention because I gave her a look that "I could have you right here and right now and you will love it."

So when you see her, make eye contact then look her up and down then give her a smile/smirk.

I don't use it all the time.

Here's the funny part, that chick is give me BJs on a regular basis.

:D

finn_dogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have done in the past is put a post-it note on a girl's dorm room door saying something like, "dropped by to say hi and see how your day was going. Lets do something on _____ day." For this to work, she can't be in her room of course. Also, I've found that this works well if you have gone out with the girl atleast once. Works really well in college!