Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unique money saving date ideas (I'll give some, please share Yours as well)

Zero_to_hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so You spin plates. What happens is, that You are going to a lot of dates. No reason the break the bank on first dates. I will share with You 3 of my favorite unique dates, that won't cost You a fortune. I'm expecting the same. :p

Date No1: THE STAND-UP. In the area I live, there is a group of guys who actively are promoting stand up culture, and are having stand-up open mic event every Tuesday and Thursday. Usually the event lasts for 1.5 hours. Entrance is free. So, basically this is just meeting for drinks with an awesome twist. The date starts, of you two meeting before the event starts. I prefer to meet 1.5h before the event. That lets you get in to best possible seats. For our goal, seats are in the back corner, or by the table. Then you have time to have few drinks and chit chat before the show. I like that, if you want to say something during the show, You'll whisper. Also, you will start to hold her hand/put your arm around her shoulders during the show. In my experience, this date allows for a good make out session in a car, but very rarely leads to sex. They do perform in the middle of the week, and next day need to go to work. I take girls to this date, whom I have not bean able to create real sexual chemistry just talking on the phone. The good thing is this date rises sexual chemistry and her interest level. Usually we do Netflix and Chill on the 2nd date after this one.

Date No2: BACHATA: Very similar to the STAND-UP date. I look trough the events in Facebook. From time to time, there are open Bachata lessons, free. This usually happens during the weekdays from Monday till Wednesday when the bars are empty. Set up, the same for Stand-up one. Meet earlier to get to know each other. I tend to take to this date girls, who'm I have been able to make some noticeable sexual chemistry over the phone. That is because, I will "accidently" brush against her boobs and crotch. If I see the right signs, I will add kiss to the dipp while dancing (that would be our "special" first kiss forever :D ). If I think I can pull this off, I will pinch her dress around the area, where her panties start, and pull them towards her belly button. The idea is to stimulate the cl1t. This date usually don't lead to penetrative sex, but have really high chances of handjob/b1owjob in the car, or if the girl is really reserved, heavy, heavy make out session. Netflix & Chill will be the next date.

Date no3: MY FAVOURITE: You meet her at the mall, buy coffee and walk around talking. After 30 minutes, you go inside the grocary store, and together buy charchoal, lighter fluid and smores. Then you both get in the car, and go to cook them. You can go either to beach, or to "grill park". We had one installed recently. It is a seclude park, with benches and grills. Not a lot of people know about these, so it works out perfectly. Take blanket, and go fry some smores. A lot of teasing opportunities, like taking a smore, and rubbing it on the tip of her nose and licking it off. You get the idea. Chances of sex happening in the 1st date, very very high. Sex can happen then and there or at your place. This is usually my Friday/Over the weekend option. No work tomorrow. Only take girls with high sexual chemistry. Very cheap, very unique and effective.

None of these costs more than 20$. I pay for everything. Mine and her drinks.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
This is great, but a girl who’s ok with being a plate won’t expect a date & will literally just sit in your car for the initial ‘get to know you’ (aka verify you’re not a psycho) preliminary meeting. MOST girls go into a date with the mindset of ‘I hope this goes somewhere’ & will know it’s going nowhere if you don’t spend at least $50 on the initial date, meaning, she won’t give it up & she won’t give you another chance to persuade her, so you just wasted $5-20 & however much time it took to get that far. So just make sure you know what her expectations are. I don’t have any ideas on cheap date ideas. I’m too low maintenance & low energy lol. Long story short: know your audience & always be honest about what you’re looking for.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
Adding on to that, the reason I’m doing all my h*es a disservice saying ‘don’t spend anything on a plate’ is because you could give the plate the impression that she is more than a plate, because her expectations are so low that any little bit could be misconstrued as potential. AND only an emotional sadist would be ok with allowing someone to develop expectations that you have no intention of ever fulfilling.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice ideas. I'm going to a salsa Meetup this weekend. Alone, but I'm sure there will be plenty of beautiful women to talk to so I'm cool.

Non-drinking related ideas since I don't drink:

Coffee/tea and a walk in the park. Catch a cool sunset, skip some stones, movie sh!t or whatever then when it's getting dark, make the move to go back to your place.

Ice skating is about $20 and allows for a lot of physical contact. A lot of girls where you live probably know how to ice skate I bet? In the US, not so much.. especially on the west coast where I'm at.

I've been thinking that thrift shopping would be cool. I've yet to try it though as I've been busy with classes. Seems like a goofy outing, holding up old people's clothes to your bodies and laughing. Or finding something cool, iono.

My old university had a tunnel where you could spray paint inside. So I took a girl there and we goofed around in there.

Maybe I'll think of more... Hope others share too, it's a useful list.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I could afford going to expensive places - high end nightclubs, restaurants or some fancy place.

But that's not how a man should project himself early on even if it's something he does on a normal night out.

I prefer to bring my dates out on some cheap but fun exotic places - perhaps on a hill with a secluded stand alone restaurant overlooking the city, the beach or someplace where regular people meet for dancing etc.

Movies and McDonald's is also another of my favourite 1st date "rules" and if she's really into me I'll ask her to join me for drinks.

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mini Golf, Shooting range (ammo can get pricey...), Book store, Google local hiking trails and waterfalls, snorkling, large park has a "food truck friday" which seems like it would be pretty fun, many bars and restaurants have local bands that play with no cover charge. I like the Stand-up and smores idea.

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the simplicity of drinks for a first date and usually stick with that. But if you live in a metro area there are usually a lot of inexpensive classes available that are different and interesting date ideas that don't make you look cheap, and they provide the added benefit of walking away with a skill that you can somehow utilize on the next girl. ;)

There are literally hundreds of one or two hour classes out there covering all sorts of things, from dancing, self defense.... the list goes on and on....

You can even find cheap classes that are sexual and fun in nature for good date ideas even with girlfriends, FWB, etc.
Agree, drinks/coffee first. If the girl is fun to be around, would probably do something posted here. Otherwise, netflix and chill. Those classes look great. Looked around online and there are some similar in my city.

Most cities also have festivals every now and then. I would keep track of the various ones around town and bring someone along when they pop up.